This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143878 September 2nd, 2006 at 03:26 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi.Me& my Dell got issues.I need to do a roll back further than it will currently go.I'm missing some software cause it burned in my SIL house.I need a restore disc,a system drivers disc& I can't tell postively what the other missing disc is.I have the application Tools CD I have the Resource CD with device drivers,but the driver messed up that needs reinstalled is not on that disc....its on the one i'm missing.also the Dell picture studio.Its program is missing a file and needs un installed& re installed& I can't uninstall it without the disc or fix it either.

Its a Dell 8250.
Can someone copy thier discs for me or let me borrow....rent....trade. Duh Duh My computers problem is annoying me! mad

I can fix my computer.....If I just had the discs! teech

#143879 September 2nd, 2006 at 07:08 AM
Maybe you could contact Dell direct or at their support website and find downloads there? Duh
Dell Support Page

Or make inquiries at their support forums...
Dell Support Forums

#143880 September 4th, 2006 at 01:51 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
I DID contact DELL.They don't sell their software seperately& Of course the ones I need are not in their download list& the one I tried downloading don't help me cause my computer won't aurthrize me torun what I download . Right now can't download,update,or run some programs.....like defrag! update my viris protection.....If I had the discs I needed I could solve THIS problem.

I was just hopeing someone was stupid like me& bought a stupid DELL Duh

I have been to their support forums B4.I get more help here than there.

#143881 September 6th, 2006 at 01:28 AM
Here is a suggestion, call around in your area and find someone who is famiular with Dell....Talk to them. I once did that when I had a problem I was having, and nice computer guru just made me a copy of the disk I needed and didn't charge me. What operating system do you have? I have a friend who has a dell, but his is a different model.

Link Copied to Clipboard