Ok, so today I got information on our Daffodil Days offers and I wanted to extend the offer to you all. The number one most awesome special is the EXCLUSIVE Boyds Bear that is being made for the ACS. It is the second in the series...the first being made last year. His name is flowers R. Hope. He's 12 inches tall, oatmeal colored with green eyes. flowers R. Hope has daffodils embroidered on one foot and has the ACS logo embroidered on the other. He comes with a bunch of ten fresh picked daffdils and can be yours for a donation of $25. <--a REALLY great price!!! He would make a great Mother's Day gift! Here's a picture of him.

[Linked Image]

Also available is a special edition vase that has the ACS logo, daffodil days sayings and daffodils etched into it. Price for this vase and a bunch of daffoils is $15. A picture of this will be coming soon.

We are also selling Milk chocolate and White chocolate Daffodil pops at $2.00 each.

Orders will be delivered to me on March 21st and I would ship orders to you (it would be nice if I was given shipping costs).

I must have orders and checks (made out to "ACS, Beks Unit, Reading Pa 19605") NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 15TH.

Money from these sales will go directly to ACS and will not be credited to my Relay for Life account.