This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Cianta Offline OP
OP Offline
C
here is my problem - i have a 2 month old wisteria seedling - my dad has dropped an automotive repair manual on this plant twice - pulling it up the first time - the second time almost squashing it - it seemed to be recovering last night - but this morning it's beginning to wilt - its there anyway to revive this - or do i gotta wait till next year to try again - this plant was 1 seed out of about 50 that i had - so it's kinda special to grow it if i can

Cianta

What, has your dad got soemthing against this plant?

Wisterias are pretty tough once they get going. Keep it watered. You might want to use some gentle fertilizer on it (like Miracle Gro). Maybe you need to make a little cage around it to protect it from further onslaughts. I sometimes use short sections of plastic drainage pipe around newbies in my garden, to protect them from stumbling feet and weed whackers.

O
O
Try putting a cut-off milk jug over it to raise the humidity level. (take the cap off) I did that with a tomato plant one year that I broke the entire top (no roots at all) off of and it never wilted once even though it was in full sun.

Link Copied to Clipboard