This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#142060 May 30th, 2006 at 03:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you think of it? I made it last year and forgot I had it down in the basement. I just pulled it out and put it on the door, no better day for it! thumbup

I got everything so cheap to make it.

The wreath was only $1.50, the flowers cost me $3, the stars cost me $1, and the ribbon was $1. Oh and I already had the wire. So it cost $6.50 to make.

[Linked Image]

#142061 May 30th, 2006 at 03:19 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Cool, Loz! thumbup

#142062 May 30th, 2006 at 03:28 AM
Loz

Good Job, I like it!
You know, I am scared of my basement,although i find some good things from time to time.
Each time i go there,i see just how much i need to organize it..yikes
Good day
Angie

#142063 May 30th, 2006 at 03:35 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like making wreaths. thumbup I went with mom to a pricey craft store a few weeks back because she wanted a new wreath.

Well I kept telling her, mom you could make that same one for so much less....the one she liked was $40!!!! shk She bought the stuff to make it and I think it cost her $12 to make the exact same wreath...It didn't even take that long to make it.

Angie, luckily our basement isn't a dark scary basement or I'd never go down there--but yeh it could use some organization! It's partially finished....The first room I use to store some stuff and it has my treadmill, and a TV, and a rocking chair....Then we have the laundry room, and a bathroom, and Marks workshop.

When we were house hunting almost every house had a scary, dark basement...so when we bought this I was thrilled that it wasn't like that. It's actually half above ground with a door leading outside, and in the front the basement is partially underground...so it doesn't get that damp smell.

There's a storage closet under the basement stairs, and under the front porch is a big(sort of scary storage space)...that's where I have my boxes upon boxes of decorations.

Link Copied to Clipboard