This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ok then I messed with my computer somehow. Everything looks smaller. It might just be ok though. Will live with it for a few days.

I bet that was funny. So does Mike have a clue yet???

Tina, I bet he IS having a blast with that. Remember, the birdy has to go to bed at a certain time or he could have you up all night with that one!

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Tina, how neat! grinnnn

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Not a clue...we have 10' ceilings. You almost never look that far up. grinnnn lala

Well he wanted me to get down his big mouth billy bass thing but that drives me nuts. That's why it's "up". So I thought this might be nicer. It will go back up when I go to bed.
~Tina

It hit 10 feet up. My goodness, did you drop the soda down a flight of stairs???

Good plan Tina. Those fish are cool too!

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Nope, ONLY onto a tile floor. Who would have thought? laugh laugh laugh

It was priceless, I tell you!!!

Oh I bet it was. Still cannot believe you opened it.

Teddy also has a life-size robin that sings "Rockin' Robin" And a few other performing toys that go up out of reach at night.
It's bad enough in the night when his stuffed animals are having some really loud parties in Ted's voice. He has no off button.
~Tina

JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Evening everyone just checking to see waht is going on. Cindy glad Kitty got back he is probably sleeping. I remember in my younger single days I use to cat around all week then sleep all day on saturday and start over except we didn't call it catten around had another name for it. laugh laugh Bill would shot me dead if I used that word frown so use your immagination. Trying to watch dog show on animal planet my dogs are putting on a show of their own. Ever try to type with dogs bigger then you wanting in your lap. laugh
Jimmy

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Hey, I tapped on the top...that works if someone shook it...I figured it just might if you dropped it. Nope. Make a note.

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Why, yes Jimmy, I have! Currently she's asleep on my feet.

He has no off button.
laugh Good one!

Hi there Jimmy, Nope but doing it with kiddos is just as fun!

One of the kids will occasionally drop a soda and put it back in the fridge to get a fresh one. I've gotten the rejects a couple of times before they had a chance to settle down. I don't have ten foot ceilings.
~Tina

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
That must be exciting, Tina! laugh

hey all! Back from picking up the girls from the community center - after dropping them off, had dinner with Brian and then phone call with mom - this night has just not stopped!

So, you all are gluing body parts where they don't belong, and shooting soda where IT doesn't belong, and catting around - hey JV - do you know Oliver?!? He just won't leave Salem alone! Thank goodness they are all fixed!!!

If I wasn't sooooo tired, I'd break out that new bottle of Kahlua - got a straw Cindy?

And easier to clean as well.

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Hi Lynne! Welcome back!

How are things with Amy?

Welcome back Lynne. Is Amy in a good mood after getting to go out???

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
got a straw Cindy?
uhhh...yeah!
Let me just say that you can drink through a straw way faster than just out of a glass...
...which is OK for a lot of stuff like water, but might not be a good idea with Beam and pepsi.

But, my lip ain't hurtin' no more! thumbup laugh p

Well that is a GOOD thing Cindy!

AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Can you still find your lip with your finger, Cindy?

Ohh don't make her do that Sarah, it may hurt.

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I might get brave (or drunk) and post a picture of my lip in a little while. You all will laugh yer asses off...well, except Barley...her's is glued to the counter.

I dare ya Cindy!!!

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard