This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#141092 February 22nd, 2006 at 05:47 AM
4Ruddy Offline OP
Wild Woman
OP Offline
Wild Woman
I cannot begin to tell you all how very much I miss being here...but...I have to take care of this move thing and it should settle down after this week I will be in ONE place.

Today when I got to the Ferguson house to start in again...I had the most wonderful housewarming box from Ms Lynnie. I mean it was FULL of goodies and surprises..my favorite being a little lobster poat, complete with a mini lobster in it. I will cherish that foeever...and yes Lynnie, I enjoyed my lobster!!! laugh I cannot thank you enough from the bottom of my tiny littl heart and Peanut is loving his prizes..you have helped to keep him occupied tonight!
Then I got busy on a nasty job of tearing out old bathroom tile and there was a knock at the door...ANOTHER BOX....from Garden Aunt Cinja. Well...she is the only one that could send me a box that would have me laughing so hard I bout wet my pants and then bawling! I am now sporting a new GET~R~DONE do~rag...how cool is that? A talking beer can opener & lighter...Iam tellin ya I was bustin out! Then pulled out the sweetest hummer wind chime and garden rock and a new flower for the Peanut..I was bawling.

Again..I cannot tell you how that warmed my heart and me new house...you all make me feel so loved. I have never in my life had a housewarming gift...this is a first for me...and it is SWEET! I love you all so much!!!! Thank you for warming my new house...

kissies
~V~

#141093 February 22nd, 2006 at 06:03 AM
Vanessa - hi!!!

I'm so glad the box got to you safely!
When I saw that lobster pot, I just had to get it for you - can't tell you how many broken ones I went through til I found a whole one! But, it was worth the effort! kissies

#141094 February 22nd, 2006 at 06:04 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Vanessa, glad you got the box... kissies

#141095 February 22nd, 2006 at 06:22 AM
hi there vanessa! sounds like you got some very nice gifts smile it's like it's christmas in february for ya laugh

#141096 February 23rd, 2006 at 03:14 AM
The Bird Man
The Bird Man
Cindy, we have Dollar tree stores here. I get most of my bird feeders and other bird related things there. The bird feeders I bought there have been hanging outside year round 24/7 and are still going strong after 3 years! Ya can't beat that for a Dollar!

#141097 February 23rd, 2006 at 06:32 AM
Vanessa, It warms my heart to read about your hosuewarming gifts and brings such a smile to my face. What a wonderful family we have here. I just cannot say that enough!

Link Copied to Clipboard