This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#134890 June 24th, 2006 at 03:15 PM
OP Offline
Can you tell if you are being watched in a restoom, dressing room, workplace, etc? thru a 2 way mirror , or a two way glass?

I thought it was quite interesting!! In about 30 seconds you may do what I did and find the nearest mirror!

A police woman who travels across the U.S. giving seminars and classes on safety for traveling Business women passed this on.. I recieved this Via Email..
This Police Officer stated " One would be surprised to know how many Public restrooms, dressing rooms, Gas stations Super markets, Shopping Malls Etc,, Had Two way mirrors,, Even to use as a Theft Prevention tactic,,, It is still against the Law!
Businesses get fined a lot of $$$ If discovered, as she has discovered many herself,, including a Dr. Office and a Lawyers office,, frown frown
It is very difficult to determine the surface positively just by looking at it.. Just do this simple test...

Place you fingernail against the reflective surface,,and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the reflection then it is a... Genuine Mirror wink

However if your nail directly touches the image in the mirror then it is a TWO-WAY-MIRROR!

No-Space?>>>Leave The Place!!!

Remember to do the fingernail test !" No space- leave the place!"

Ladies, share this with your family and friends

Men Share this with your wives, daughters, sisters, girlfriends, Mothers

IF you find there is "No Space- Leave the Place"
Leave immediately and report this to the proper authorities,,, Do not go the Manager of the establishment or security of establishment,,
Contact the Police Detective Dept, Sheriff's Office, or the Constable of your Parrish!

Just be aware there are more 2 way mirrors out there then one would like to believe, so better safe than sorry,, remember Do Fingernail test'
No-Space>>>Leave the Place!

This goes for Men Too!

Diane

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
shk

WOW, I never heard of that before!

Thanks Diane!! I will do the test!

This is good to know! kissies

thumbup Thanks!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I found that out years ago and have since become a compulsive tester of mirrors...it's just to creepy thinking of them being 2 way... thumbup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
diane, that is a good, timely message, especially now with the summer coming and so many getting new summer clothes.

I don't see what these sickos get out of this, if they want to see a woman naked they can go to a strip bar, or a brothel. (No offense but most of the women I see I won't want to see naked.)

If I want to see a naked woman I just ask the wife and she will gladly show me one.

WOW that is really something to think about.
Thank you for sharing that smile

I hate to put a damper on what seems like a very informative post, but I always check things like this out on snopes.com - the urban legends reference page, before I take it seriously.

For this matter, they said it was false.
Here is a link to their detailed explanation, with some helpful hints:
mirror image

Thanks for sharing it with us though, Diane - one can never be too safe. kissies

I'm not one to be drawn into these things, but I must admit, I believed this one.

I guess theres a sucker born every minuet.

Link Copied to Clipboard