This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13455 August 5th, 2003 at 12:37 PM
M
Mainsey Offline OP
OP Offline
M
a landscaper planted some Pacysandra under by River Birch trees that face West. the plants that are facing North are doing great, however, the ones facing west which are under partial shade have yellow leaves and not flourishing. I'm thinking the problem could be either (a) they didn't amend the soil properly and/or (b) too much sun. He planted these about 20 months ago and the yellowing didn't happen until this spring. I'd hate to see them die or waste them, any suggestions smile

#13456 August 6th, 2003 at 10:04 AM
Heaven's Gardener
Heaven's Gardener
Those ground covers do like shade, but you say they are in partial shade. If they get a lot of sun in the afternoon, that could be the problem. I wouldn't think it would be the soil. Check on them in the p.m., after 4 o'clock or so and see where the sun is hitting them. cool

Link Copied to Clipboard