This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#133807 January 29th, 2005 at 11:11 AM
O
OP Offline
O
Hey, everyone. I haven't spoken with you for awhile.
With my 4 1/4 acres to take care of last summer, I decided I was spending too much time on the computer. Even now, though when it's 10 degrees outside, it seems I have too much to do and not enough time to do it.
My gardening year started January 1, when I seeded my extra early tomato plants. I now also have cabbage, cauliflower, and broccoli seedlings and have pepper and eggplants that should be up soon.

#133808 January 29th, 2005 at 03:10 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Hey, Terry! wavey

Nice to see you!
I spend WAY too much time on the computer, but that's fixing to come to a screeching halt soon, I'm afraid! I talk to people on the forum a LOT more than in "real life" thumbup

Well, I started going off in another direction again! lala

Good to see you.

Cindy

#133809 January 29th, 2005 at 03:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heyyyyyy Obywan...long time no see wavey Glad you dropped by to say hello, please try and stop in more often, it was always great chatting with you!

I could invent something you strap to your forehead that has a screen that flashes graemlins when you talk.
laugh laugh ROFLMAO laugh laugh

Hmmmmm, that would be a real ATTENTION GETTER thumbup laugh

G~Mom laugh

#133810 January 29th, 2005 at 04:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well, i can relate to the 4 1/2 acres... mine is getting there, but enough is still wooded that i can spend a couple of hours a day on the computer and not feel guilty shocked

glad you stopped back in... a trick i use so as to not "live" on here is to schedule my computer time like i would plant watering... you know, the very thirsty ones that need a good soak every day laugh laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard