This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#133116 August 15th, 2005 at 07:04 PM
Rayel Offline OP
OP Offline
I've just registered with The Garden Helper & anticipate getting lots of help with my questions now & in the future.

I enjoy growing, mostly, sub-tropical plants. I also get a kick out of growing palm trees from all over the world (& trying to keep them alive through winter in the UK).

I've recently moved to Cornwall from Hampshire so am still trying to find my feet with regard to differences in soil & climate. I also now have a much smaller garden which has added another set of limitations.

#133117 August 16th, 2005 at 02:44 AM
P
P
Hi Rayel, welcome to the best site for gardeners there is, everyone is so nice and so helpful, and I have only been a memver for a few weeks myself. I used to live in Hampshire in the UK, now in Spain for the last 2 years, Cornwall is a beautiful county, I know it well, hope you will be very happy there, and enjoy createing a new garden. You also have those wonderful domes at St Austell, we thought the whole project fantastic. Happy gardening.

Link Copied to Clipboard