This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#129994 November 4th, 2005 at 07:51 PM
tamara Offline OP
OP Offline
Yesterday I bought myself a new set of towels with NOEL embroidered across them, I couldn't reist. I also got some material to make a new tree skirt. I am hoping to have all my shopping done by the end of next week. That way I will have time for myself to enjoy the christmas season without stress.

I love going to the stores in December but only if I'm just window shopping and purchasing little things. That way if it's crowded I don't need to push a cart just my little hand basket in tow.

I am going to make an angel centerpiece. I purchased the porceline heads and hands last year. I went on Boxing day with all my sis-in-laws. We had a blast, it was more fun than getting ready for Christmas. I bought all new lights for inside and out, cards, wrapping paper, craft supplies. I will definately be ready for xmas by the middle of November.

#129995 November 15th, 2005 at 07:49 PM
tamara Offline OP
OP Offline
Well I got all my christmas shopping done now I have to go this week to help grandmother do hers. Then it's baking time. I have sweets to make for some neighbours who live by themselves, meat pies to start. I cut my outside tree but it's to big to haul home so I have to pull it out tonight with the tractor.

The cedar is cut for wreaths and centerpieces, will do that this week end. Yup I should be finished with it all by Sunday, housecleaning in the mornings also. As soon as my house it all straightened out it's off to help grandma for a couple of days(the best part of xmas time).

#129996 November 21st, 2005 at 07:44 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hey Tamara,
When you're done with Gramma's shoppin',
you can come on down and start mine!!!! thumbup clp cool nutz frown mad

Link Copied to Clipboard