This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#129332 October 16th, 2005 at 05:52 AM
OP Offline
Hi tk.

i tried to post on the topic where you tell us about your mechanic but topic was close so i started a brand new topic to cheer you up ,at least i hope it ll cheer you up and not bring back some bad memories.

heres an idea:

next time you see him challenge him to do better for next year,and have someone(impartial person)judge it.

like they said if it s because the man doesn t know how to communicate,it s a way to let him slowly come out of it s shell;if it s because he s just rude,well challenge him even more.

maybe put a wager,you win and he does something probono(free) on your car(i bet he s gonna wish you have a horse laugh laugh ) and if by miracle he wins well give him some seeds for 2007 laugh laugh .

And IF HE DOESN T WANT TO AT ALL....bet you he ll leave you alone from then on.

this was another idea brought to you by your friendly crazy franny. kissies

#129333 October 16th, 2005 at 06:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbup but i like it!

#129334 October 16th, 2005 at 06:52 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Well I don't drive lol. But it's a cute idea. Thankyou Frannie.

#129335 October 16th, 2005 at 07:03 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Just look that sucker straight in the eye and let him know that you are a "world famous" gardener!
If he has any doubts send him here for confirmation! (and he'll get about 7000 simultaneous :p 's) There is no mechanic in the world with enough gnarlies to stand up against this group of ladies!
You'll have him turning your compost (daily) for you before you know it!

#129336 October 16th, 2005 at 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
laugh laugh you got it bill thumbup

#129337 October 16th, 2005 at 08:36 AM
OP Offline
YA,

Tammy if you ve got a printer so you can bring him a pile of... :p :p ,here s the first one of 7000....

7000-i=6999...welll girls and boys...what are you waiting for...lets click that gremlins until it fades!!!

:p

#129338 October 16th, 2005 at 08:37 AM
OP Offline
OOORRRR as they say....

IF YOU VE GOT THE PRINTER>>>WE VE GOT THE FINGER!!

#129339 October 16th, 2005 at 11:00 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
If he only knew huh? Thank you for the vote of confidence and the moral support. You all are so sweet.

I just can't visualize a guy slaving away on my behalf. It's an amusing thought though. With my life it has always ended up the other way around.

By the way should I be turning the compost everyday?

#129340 October 16th, 2005 at 11:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
here's my :p

and i don't know about the compost, i'll point weezie in this direction, she'll know,

and, i go back and forth on the men working for me. sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. except matthew, he is one lazy teenager!

#129341 October 17th, 2005 at 12:10 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
By the way should I be turning the compost everyday?
Well, that's a loaded question....
I personally don't... for my regular bins....
I do it every week, *I'm slow* but
with the tumblers, you can turn them everyday..
I personally don't...**I'm still slow**

With the tumblers though, the pieces have to be
cut up in smaller pieces to even get into the
door of the tumbler..so, with smaller pieces/more exposed edges.. it would render down alot faster.
in my bigger bins, I just stuff it in by layers...

So, if you took the time to chop everything up
smaller, then I would say you could....and it would cook a heck of alot faster....

I once saw a program, where a guy had a stump right next to his bins.. and would take a machetti knife and cut everything up like that,
and stuff it right..
If I didn't have kids, I might have gone that route.
That way would be great for choppin' the heads and roots off of things like goldenrod plants... thumbup

#129342 October 17th, 2005 at 04:31 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Thanks for the info.

I think twice a week is working. But then what do I know. As long as the elbow can take it I'll probably continue. If it starts giving me bigger problems I'll cut back to once a week.

Link Copied to Clipboard