This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128645 April 5th, 2005 at 12:23 AM
OP Offline
i am usually clamming up/ jamming up with stuff overwhelming me.
so will get iy out and type it out as soon as i can put stuff in words.
we all get bottled up sometimes.
miss ya's.
cindy lou
flw

#128646 April 5th, 2005 at 12:44 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I was just sitting here wondering where
you be????
Where you beeeeeeeeeeeee????
And the group you brought jere hasn't been around!
I was reading some of the posts from just a little bit ago, I'm like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? Duh

How are you doing???
spring is springing in your neighborhood..
*we got a big snow storm here last night, the town next to me, got 20" and the other on the other side of me, got 12".....
And it going to be in the 50's/60's in the next couple of days...go figure :rolleyes:

Well, watching out for you to post a wee~bit more.
*and to make sure you're okay*

Weezie

#128647 April 5th, 2005 at 01:13 AM
OP Offline
** thanks weezie.
the folks who came with me get busy, and come and come back- i've known them all a couple years now. greal bunch of folks.
weather is getting better- they get busy, one even follows the races- goes to many.
not to worry- they'll pop in and out ,
we have several boards we are members of, we all seem to do the same things at times.
it just happens, you probably know how that gets..
i know we think you folks are a great bunch of folks as well, so we are friends for ' keeps'...
as for me- i get so much on my mind that i tend to trap my thoughts in my head and have a tough time expressing them lately, but when i figure out how to explain stuff- i guess that's when i really talk about stuff.
fibro and the fog that tends to accompany it at times doesn't help either- that's usually when i am in flare, mine get pretty bad.
lately though is filled with
too many aches and pains and being sick again, alot on my mind about my sons and a couple other folks in my family.
the weather...i wanna go fishing.-too wet to do much.let alone all waterways are high and even the creek is rippin'.
Went to the GI today- they think I have biliary diskenasia, and am loaded with rampant adhesions , might have something happening with the upper part of my lower intestine.dunno. hesitant at this point to do exploratory, remove adhesions until they run more extensive tests, scopes, mri's, ercp? mrcp? who knows, biopsy was even mentioned. though no tumors or masses showed on ultrasound of liver /pancreas blood work for their function was " pretty much ok."

they wanna rule out stuff before opting for surgery unless they find something , or do exploratory /adhesion removal and if surgery is needed-like if tests show it's needed for what everother reason- doing all at one time would be better. i've had so many abdominal surgeries, i'm sure i'm loaded with adhesions, but don't really want more , if they gotta take them out, more grow back anyhow...hmmph.
trying a med that might help with the biliary? pain...but forgot to fill the 'script..
the paper sits in the truck....lot of good that does. don't wanno go backout; so willget it tomorrow, after over 13 years, what's 1 more day..?...
anyhow, going for upper endoscope in ? 2 weeks?(something like 2 weeks, give ortake a day.)
gotta be there 2-3 hours. take a driver, all that stuff.
the paperwork is out in wildman's truck.
it's the day after i go to syracuse to see rhumetologist.been out of meds since november...
anyhow... talk with you soon. hugs

#128648 April 5th, 2005 at 01:16 AM
OP Offline
PS**** how are you?
Whatcha been doin'???
flw

#128649 April 5th, 2005 at 01:24 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
See my little picture at the bottom,
the strobe??
That's my life, every direction, and then some.
Kids, my mother, father~in~law has been sick, babysitting :rolleyes: , neighbors, snow, mud,
vehicles KEEP ON breakin' down~gotta walk every wheres, boyscouts, story hour, computers, HERE grinnnn , church basket ball, scoccers starting soon... dishes, dishes, dishes,
and M O R E DISHESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! mad LAUNDRY, :p AND COOKING frown TOO!!
Oh, and reading allllllllll my gardening books and internet info........
Never enough time in the day...
And no one to plans meals around here.
I dislike that part, what to have for dinner tonight! UGH, that's what I"m in the kitchen trying to figure out right as we speak..

I hope things work out for you, life is hard enough under the best of circumstances..
it gets a wee~bit tougher when you don't feel well. I know.!!!

Weezie

#128650 April 5th, 2005 at 01:27 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I'll send you some thumbup flw so you're feeling better real soon!!!

Weezie

#128651 April 5th, 2005 at 01:53 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Meal Planning?....did someone say meal planning. Love to.

Tell me what you have in stock will provide recipes or just suggestions.

I'm such a pain.

Love you and hope you are all feeling really well really soon.

#128652 April 5th, 2005 at 04:04 AM
Hi tkhooper ~ wavey

Meal planning a favorite sport for ya, is it? Gee, I could use your insight around here.

I am a very good cook but with my limited ability to use the big oven and stovetop, I get stuck for ideas to keep meals healthy and to serve a variety of foods.

I always keep all the basics on hand in the freezer and pantry but I tend to make the same simple fare over and over again. Yes, my kid loves Shephard's Pie, but do we have to have it so often???! shk

Desperate for ideas, I remain, your friend,
Merme

#128653 April 5th, 2005 at 05:25 AM
No offense to you Merme,or anyone else.But isn't this supposed to be about Cindy Lou?

Cindy Lou,you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I've posted to you 4 times and deleted it.I just don't have the right words to express my feelings for you.

luv Shari/duckie

#128654 April 9th, 2005 at 03:41 AM
OP Offline
thank you bunches, folks.
i detest trying to figure out what to cook at times....it does get frustrating...
i'm sick of being sick and in this much pain,tho.
over 13 years is a stretch to go thru this.
having fibro is bad enough.
ice is just about out of the creek.
snow still here and there.
we should be seeing bears out soon tho.
they are regular visitors toour yard as we have a major wildlife trail cutting thru it.
awesome, just awesome.
if pics could be posted, i just gotta figure out how.and help doing so would really be appreciated.
hugs!
cindy lou

#128655 April 9th, 2005 at 04:33 PM
Hi Cindy Lou wavey I sure am sorry to hear about your illness'. Please keep us posted, and I will keep you in my prayers.

Linda

#128656 April 25th, 2005 at 02:33 AM
OP Offline
it's a bunch of chronic stuff and includes severe pain and being sick plus a surgery that went bad causing a biliary disaster in my terms..
i'll be back when i feek ok enough to visit..
hugs

#128657 April 25th, 2005 at 03:51 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I had just posted on another post about you,
and wondering where you were...
I was going to wait a wee~bit and get on the horn and PM you if we hadn't heard anything....
Was wondering how you were feeling...

Was your weather in the upper 70's, like here
and then go crashing??? Did it snow?
We got alot of the white stuff over night and just stayed on the grass, etc. not on the roads or sidewalks.. and it rained ice crystals all day.

Well, I truely hope you're feeling better...
And get back on board here!!! kissies thumbup flw gab

Weezie

Link Copied to Clipboard