This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128641 August 25th, 2005 at 01:53 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
I bought a black beatuty buttefly bush last month in a 3 gallon pot.I'm still undecided where to plant it.

I got to thinking....I got this tire from tractor planted with lilys and thought maybe remove the tire and add in a bed around the lilys and take some lilys and place on other side(was a bed of 25.never actually counted to see if all made it)What else would go good in this bed?Its on a slight slope also.I can move a hibiscus or 6 up there& have thoughts of getting some glads this fall with different bloom times.its a pretty full sun spot.I trimmed the BBBB back to about 1 ft& is sprouting back out nicely.
any other plants that should include?

#128642 August 30th, 2005 at 01:30 AM
wavey njoynit sounds like you have a good plane already.make sure you post photos when you get it all together and some more when everything goes into bloom.your friend in gardening.mike57 wavey flw flw

#128643 August 31st, 2005 at 08:36 PM
njoyit,
I'm with Mike. I would like to see some pics now. The wheel sounds interesting. I just bought a BBB in the local nursery because it was half price and although it is mostly done for this year, I cant wait to see it next year. I have one WBB that is about ten feet tall and loaded with plumes, bees and of course butterflies

#128644 September 1st, 2005 at 02:12 AM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
gee 10 ft tall huh& I don't even get real cold...or have short grow season.

I've actually got a sheet of paper with a rectangle and it has #s and a few symbols for like "log....broke birdbath..nail to log fill back with sand" got 2 X's for trellis for vine.I bought a pink butterfly weed today& now decided I need to do the bed,but need to ammend it and NOT be busy in the morning when its cool to work this.I'd really rather wait till Dec,but I'm already use to being attached to waterhose permantly in the mornings anyway.I don't even mind its leak this week.the leak feels good.I just change clothes when done watering.LMAO(I even change sides sometimes)

By the way.........I bought some rootbeer float icecream wallyworld brand.It s the BOMB!Bet its gone in 2 days.

Link Copied to Clipboard