This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#127947 December 14th, 2005 at 07:42 AM
OP Offline
This is by far the best Christmas I've ever had! It may not be white but its beautiful. I've already gotten the best present I can get... a great soon- to- be husband (not mention the rock that come with him! wink ) This funny thing happened though. On Saturday I was in Victoria's Secret where I run into my friend. We said hey then left. I bought this pair of underwear for myself. Then today she gives me my x-mas present... it's the exact same pair of underwear I just bought! That's soo weird... guess she knows what I like!

#127948 December 14th, 2005 at 07:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Things are moving along at a fast pace here...I just pray that my online orders all come before christmas.

I got engaged on Xmas day in 1998....I tell you I beamed the biggest smile all day long...Like I was walking on clouds....It was the best feeling...not too mention how many times you happen to glance down at your finger to see that pretty ring... thumbup

That's too funny that you bought the same undies that your friend bought for you....That happened to me a few years ago, not with underwear though...

My friend said, "don't you know it's almost xmas, you aren't supposed to be buying stuff for yourself at this time of year!!!"..... laugh

And I said--don't you know I'm a shop-a-holic???? p

#127949 December 14th, 2005 at 07:53 AM
OP Offline
Originally posted by loz:
And I said--don't you know I'm a shop-a-holic???? p
lol... I'm the worst shop-a-holic! I just think of it as my x-mas present to myself. Plus all the sales are around x-mas time! I just bought myself a Dooney & Bourke for 36 dollars! Can you say bargain shopper?! grinnnn

#127950 December 14th, 2005 at 07:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that is a great price for a Dooney and Bourke---way to go!!!! thumbup Not that long ago I bought 3 Liz Clairborne purses, nice big ones for $10-$15 each on clearance....

You know we have a stupid thing we do here...well Dad started it, I followed suit to make fun of dad, and now my husband does it too because he felt left out....mom and my sis think we're nuts....

We buy and wrap ourselves a present...yep we do, to-me, from-me.... laugh Yeh, we're weird thumbup

#127951 December 14th, 2005 at 08:14 AM
Congrats on the engagement. Great gift there!

And that is a great idea Loz. What fun!

#127952 December 14th, 2005 at 08:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of times it's just something cheap we buy ourselves...like my frog was usually 15 bucks but I got it on clearance for 3.47...and it's pretty big too! When it's my turn to open a present, everyone gets a laugh when I say that it's to me, from me....they're all curious to know what I bought myself... laugh

#127953 December 14th, 2005 at 08:49 AM
OP Offline
We sometimes buy things for ourselves and wrap it too. Sometimes I'll be with someone when they buy me something and they'll say " foret we bot this." that's happened a couple times.

Link Copied to Clipboard