This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#127495 February 12th, 2005 at 02:11 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Have had the wintertime blues -- and I live in Florida!! Go Figure!!-Now ready to get back to thinking about the garden again and start seeds and think about planning the garden and what to plant and where to plant. I've been hopping around the different garden sites, but I've missed the very pleasant and congenial folks on this site and I hope to be here a lot more. flw luv

#127496 February 12th, 2005 at 04:31 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hi wavey Suzannie,
How have you been???

Have had the wintertime blues -- and I live in Florida!! Go Figure!!
Hard to believe you've got them!!!

Now ready to get back to thinking about the garden again and start seeds and think about planning the garden and what to plant and where to plant.
Yes, this is the time of the year for that, oh the hopes of the following years garden.......
The fun of planning and dreaming and searching for new and really neat plants.....

I've been hopping around the different garden sites, but I've missed the very pleasant and congenial folks on this site and I hope to be here a lot more.
This is quite a special place with very nice people indeed... We've been blessed immensely
with wonderfully nice folks!!! thumbup flw

Weezie

#127497 February 12th, 2005 at 04:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so glad to see you back... hard to tolerate the rest when you've gab talked with the best - and most friendly... don't stay gone so long next time, ok?

#127498 February 12th, 2005 at 05:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi there Suzannie---I can relate--I'm prone to the wintertime blues myself....I hope you're feeling better. smile

And I'm very glad to see that you came back to the forum--we always miss members when they aren't around for a while......

Hope to see you a lot more..... wavey

laura

Link Copied to Clipboard