This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#127257 October 8th, 2005 at 05:38 AM
pcgrav Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello to One & All--
I want to start by saying I've missed being on here but I've been really swamped and a little pressed for time; my plate is kinda full right now--
I do exchange emails with some of you regularly because I do a lot of my work online now and I usually steal a minute or two to forward the "good stuff"--
I miss being here but I really feel bad about popping in and out without being able to chat a bit--(like now) so if I don't respond its because I'm gone already-- so please forgive me--
OKAY--that said-- now for the matter of topic!!
This is what I know of Vanessa as of:
10:30 am--10/7/05
Just got a call from Vanessa and she wanted me to let everyone know that they all are in Lonoke and settled and doing pretty well-- They were on the way to the dr.'s appt. for Ruf and she said she would let everyone know how that went a little later on.
P~Nut will be starting school on Monday-- she said he has been a totally different child since they have been there(in a good way)-- she would have her internet service on hopefully by the 10th-- and she would check in then--

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE & HAVE A GREAT ONE!!

#127258 October 8th, 2005 at 05:42 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Oh, Tricia...I miss you! eek
Don't GO! eek
*afgrey grabs Tricia's legs, kicking and screaming*

Thanks for the update on Vanessa...now I know where she is.
Been trying to call her back all day.
She's got some pretty interesting messages on her machine from me! laugh lala

Cindy Lou

#127259 October 8th, 2005 at 05:44 AM
Thanks for the update on yourself and Vanessa, Tricia! Good to know that you are both well, and plugging ahead with things.

Please try and visit with us more often -
we miss you!

#127260 October 8th, 2005 at 05:49 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Vanessa called me this mornign also but I was at work and the van driver frown frown frowned deeply although she said I could take the call so had to cut it short said same as Tricia posted. I have left message on he rmachine since.
Jimmy

#127261 October 8th, 2005 at 05:56 AM
hi there tricia! we really miss seeing you post on here! been wondering where ya been! hope life is treating you good. I understand that life sometimes gets in the way. take it easy! thanks so much for the update on vanessa. I'm glad to hear that they're settled in and doing good. that's really good to hear that peanut is doing better. hope he settles into school well and makes tons of friends :-)

#127262 October 8th, 2005 at 08:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies so good to see you tricia, and with good news about vanessa, a twofer thumbup thanks!

#127263 October 8th, 2005 at 09:22 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Just talked with Vanessa they have to go back to Little Rock Monday for Rufus appt. they had time mixed up and Dr. was out today. spoke to both Rufus and her they both seemed very upbeat said have a lot of work ahead of them and Peanut was doing a lot better then he was before they moved. Should have DSL hooked up Monday but SBC hasn't sent them their DSL box as yet. Talked almost an hour. HAd just talked to Cindy when I decided to try Vanessa againd. She has not heard from Triss so didn't know anything. Said she will call her tomorrow. I don't like calling this late even though it is earlier there then here still it's family time and with moving sure they are busy.
Jimmy

#127264 October 9th, 2005 at 08:37 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Well.....I just got off the phone with Vanessa... [Linked Image]
...and I am very happy! grinnnn

She is so happy about where they have moved.
She said it was such a nice town, and the people were so friendly.

She gets internet Monday!

She spent the day today working in her new yard!

Cindy Faye

#127265 October 9th, 2005 at 08:42 AM
That's wonderful news!
So glad she's feeling better about the move!
And a new yard! oh... the potential!

#127266 October 9th, 2005 at 08:49 AM
Yay for Vanessa,that is really good news.
kissies

#127267 October 9th, 2005 at 09:18 AM
W
W
I am so glad Vanessa and family are getting settled in. It sounds like she did find a nice place after all. Good neighbors make a big difference.
Nancy

#127268 October 9th, 2005 at 11:42 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Vanessa just called she was at laundramat doing the wash. They are doing ok she spent most of the day Saturday working in the yard. She said you wouldn't beleive the leaves and just plain trash in this yard. Took all day and still not done. She said she told Rufus her Garden Helper freinds would be proud of her working in the yard when so much needed to be done in the house as far as cleaning and painting. She called Triss this morning spoke with her husband Dan as Triss was in the shower. He told her they made it just fine saw some snow in route but not much. Also said they wont have Internet connection for awhile. But said they are well and happy being there. Triss is supposed to call her back tonight.Told Vanessa I would pass this on to everyone. Afgrey/Cindy check your PM will send you a private message from Vanessa. Now you've had it p Not really. laugh
Jimmy

#127269 October 9th, 2005 at 11:44 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
That's great news all the way around....
Yippeeeeeeeee!!!
She's doing okay, basically and things
are moving along..
That's good news..

And Triss tooooooooo!!!

Thanks for the good news Jimmy!!!

#127270 October 9th, 2005 at 11:57 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Forgot to tell you she has not got her DSL box from SBC yet if it doesn't come tomorrow a holiday she will have to waite before she can get online. Sorry I forgot that is very important to us all.
Jimmy

#127271 October 13th, 2005 at 06:52 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Talked to Vanessa today. Her internet wont be on until Friday still no DSL box. P-Nuts first day at school yesterday was good he rode the bus home then back to school today. Vanessa went up there this morning he was doing good just had problem in lunch room because of so many kids and he doesn't like crowds. Rufus's hip the Dr. said probably is not cancer but believes it's a cist that is collecting fluid. They need more tests before they do anything. Vanessa sends her love.
Jimmy

#127272 October 13th, 2005 at 06:59 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
he rode the bus home then back to school today.
Yipppeeeee!!!!!!!! He done good! thumbup
Dancing banana time....... [Linked Image]

I can not WAIT 'til Vanessa's back on here!
I'm having Vanessa withdrawals! laugh

Cindy Lou

#127273 October 13th, 2005 at 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by afgreyparrot:
he rode the bus home then back to school today.
Yipppeeeee!!!!!!!! He done good! thumbup
Dancing banana time....... [Linked Image]

I can not WAIT 'til Vanessa's back on here!
I'm having Vanessa withdrawals! laugh

Cindy Lou
not to mention the good news on rufus' hip! thumbup

#127274 October 13th, 2005 at 08:00 AM
wink wonderful news.

I'm so glad for them.

Getting on the bus is always worrisome for kids.
A very big deal.

And great news about Rufus. thumbup

#127275 October 13th, 2005 at 08:12 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Getting on the bus is always worrisome for kids.
I drive my kids to school..
I do not like the school buses very much...
Not much supervision at allllllll!!!

That is GREAT NEWS for Vanessa *for the internet*, Peanut *for the bus ride and first day of school* and Rufus *and his hip and nothing there*!!

Oh Happy Day......
Can't wait for Friday!!!!!
Friday!!!, FRIDAY!!!, FRIDAY!!! FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! !!!

#127276 October 13th, 2005 at 06:04 PM
Meg Offline
Oh, I am so glad to hear things are going good for once! The news is wonderful for Rufus. Maybe, he won't be in as much pain once they get this figured out. And then P-nut riding the bus! WOW! That is awesome. I hope Vanessa is remembering to take care of herself some. Miss you Vanessa!!

#127277 October 13th, 2005 at 06:49 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
And EATING!!!!!

#127278 October 13th, 2005 at 08:02 PM
W
W
Wow, what wonderful news. Sounds like Peanut is doing great. Glad to hear they are finally getting over some of the tough spots. Forum just isn't the same without Vanessa. Now if she could just that landlord to foot some of the fixing up bill. I thought that landlords had to get a place cleaned up before they could rent it again. He better help them out, just seems like the right thing to do. My hubby needs a vacation maybe I will send him to Vanessa for a week and he could help her out. Maybe I will just Fedex myself down to Vanessa. Can you imagine her surprise to open a box and find me sitting there? laugh Never know could be a fun ride Duh wink

Nancy

#127279 October 15th, 2005 at 11:20 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Where is Vanessa located??????/

I just heard on the news that there
was a train crash or something like that...
and a big explosion and breathing problems?????

Something was said about Tex~arkana or something
like that...

#127280 October 15th, 2005 at 11:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think she is not far out of little rock

#127281 October 16th, 2005 at 12:59 AM
Compost Queen!