This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#126881 February 8th, 2005 at 05:58 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi everyone!
I'm dancin to AC/DC's Bad Boy Boogy right now ^.^ IS-121-1A was cancled today, so i get to spend some time on the computer to say hi to everyone!

Apparently all my friends here have abandoned me, cuz i go home and hang out with my band, rather than with them :p Plus two of them got kicked out because they were either failing horribly, or they couldn't pay their financial aid... So ya that sucks >.< But i definately gained a buncha new friends in another dorm ^.^ they're awesome! And they don't constantly stare at my boobs!!! *hops* Its so cool to have nerdy friends like me who play D&D, Magic, Golf, and love Metal ^.^ And i have 2 female friends now! *hops* And they absolutely love my plants smile

I'm totally gonna kill Ryan for nearly killing my Black Magic Taro >.< omg i love that thing, cuz i only see em out there for like 30 bux, and my old boss Supermike gave me a cutting from a tuber before i left for college smile Its in my webshots ^.^ But ya, hopefully it'll be okay >.<

OH! and my fience bought an apartment for us to live in over the summer, and when we're not in college ^.^ this is so cool, cuz now i get to live in the real world, and my parents don't have to pay all that money to keep the big house! *hops* yay kissies

But ya ^.^ i just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone! I painted my nails neon orange and green!

I love you all!!
luv Phoebe luv

#126882 February 8th, 2005 at 10:14 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
wavey

i definately gained a buncha new friends
...and by the looks of your ticker at the bottom of your post, you've gained a bunch of new pounds, as well!
Way to go! thumbup muggs

Cindy

#126883 February 9th, 2005 at 03:34 AM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
hehe ^.^ i eat good! thumbup

I'm having some other problems that i'm gonna have to go to the doctor for >.o its about my eating... sorta lol. You get the idea. its horrible, and really starting to bug me >.< But ya! i went to band practice today, and we finished a new song *our 6th one! yay!* and then we went to the dover ice aerina and got a concert scheduled for the highschool senior hockey game! We get to go out on the ice and play during half time, or whatever its called in Hockey smile We just gotta make sure that whatever we play won't upset anyone in the audience hehe angell

~Phoebe

#126884 February 9th, 2005 at 05:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies pheobe, prayers for ya, but i am glad that you and chris are doing so well, and you are going to the dr, and you are gaining the weight you need, and you have new friends and and and...

glad to see you... kissies

Link Copied to Clipboard