This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#124839 November 4th, 2005 at 10:54 AM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
I have been having trouble with a stray cat getting inside and "marking", so I borrowed a black light to find any hidden stains...

There needs to be some kind of warning on that!!! YIKES! sca

Now, you have to understand...I clean my house end to end every day. Sweep, mop, the whole deal. nutz

Even the mouldings and stuff I wipe down frequently...they look clean with the lights on, but with the black light, I can see where I'm missing, or just sort of wiping around! :rolleyes:

Yuck...I gotta go clean. With the lights off. As if the neighbors weren't worried enough. :rolleyes:

#124840 November 4th, 2005 at 10:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Barley...I've watched something like that before on either HSN or QVC....They were selling Urine-b-gone or something like that....And it came with a black light to put around your toilet...EWWWW, is all I can say....and the urine crystalizes and doesn't come all the way off with normal cleaning, just with that product.....especially on the carpet....that's why a dog pees in the same place...even though you think the area is clean it isn't....

Pretty gross stuff...I'd buy some of it but I'm totally afraid of what I'd find.....

#124841 November 4th, 2005 at 11:01 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Do I think my house is clean.........

no!

#124842 November 4th, 2005 at 11:11 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Now, you have to understand...I clean my house end to end every day. Sweep, mop, the whole deal.
Oh, I spend WAY too much time on the forum to do crazy stuff like that. frown
I mopped my kitchen when my internet went out last week... grinnnn
...or was it last month. nutz

#124843 November 4th, 2005 at 11:12 AM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Oh, man...this wasn't even the urine stain I was looking for...it was EVERYTHING else...

EEEwwwww...just eeewwww. The grout on the kitchen counters....eeewwwwwwwwwww....

More bleach...neeeeeeeeeeed morrrrrrrreeeee bleach!!!! sca

#124844 November 4th, 2005 at 11:14 AM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
I mopped my kitchen when my internet went out last week...
...or was it last month.
Oh, I wish, but BIG dog feet + mud + white tile floor = Mop at LEAST once a day, usually more. :rolleyes: Good thing I love that dog!

#124845 November 4th, 2005 at 12:00 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Think your house is clean?
Hahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaah laugh ahaaaa
laugh hahahahhahaaahaa laugh hahahahahahahahaahaha
laugh hahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaaaa laugh
hahahahahaha laugh hahahahahahahaha laugh hahahahhahaha
laugh hahhahahahahhahahhhaaaahahahahhahahhaa

Man that was a good one, I had to find a box
to laugh in to...
Whewwww!!!

#124846 November 4th, 2005 at 12:02 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Glad I could help you! laugh

#124847 November 4th, 2005 at 12:04 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
wink kissies lala

#124848 November 4th, 2005 at 12:09 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
BIG dog feet + mud + white tile floor = Mop at LEAST once a day, usually more.
When I lived with Rachel after my divorce I mopped several times a day. She had white ceramic tile floors in the huge kitchen and dining room...and she didn't even have a big dog!
Man, that thing looked nice after it was mopped... grinnnn
.....for about 5 minutes! :rolleyes:

#124849 November 4th, 2005 at 12:12 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
As you can clearly see... I keep my entire house scrupulously spotless! shocked
[Linked Image]

I refuse to submit to a blacklight test though!

#124850 November 4th, 2005 at 12:17 PM
NOT EVEN FUNNY!

They just had a news story on our local ABC channel about a woman who had so many cats and did not keep after them - the house was deplorable. They were able to rescue 20 cats, 8 others died on the ride to the kennel, and there were so many decomposing cat bodies in the house that the rescuers were only able to stay inside for 2-3 minutes because of the filth and stench!
So very very sad...
They are looking for the woman - she was nowhere to be found, and she faces 75 counts against her so far.

I know we're joking around here, and it's all in good fun, but something like this just sobbers one up really fast!

#124851 November 4th, 2005 at 12:18 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Cindy, the white tile was here when we moved in...in fact, the whole kitchen is white! Counters, cabniets, floor...I understand why, becasue it's a small kitchen,and white makes it look bigger...but man...not easy to keep clean.

Bill, uh...I think you've got bigger problems that the blacklight! laugh I'd be worried about things with eight legs. Still love ya, though! kissies (note to self...always check for spiders...........)

#124852 November 4th, 2005 at 12:24 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Lynne, some people need more help than we humans know how to give. There are sad stories everywhere you look, unfortunately... thumbup

#124853 November 4th, 2005 at 12:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love those fake wood floors we put in the kitchen....clean up nice....

One of my things on my xmas list this year is one of those Dirt Devil broom vacs...they've had a lot of ads on TV lately...I think that would work great in the kitchen....

Bill has something really pretty to put in that cobwebby spot!!!!

#124854 November 4th, 2005 at 12:29 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
I have one of those vac's...absolutely LOVE it! One of the best things yet...where there isn't white tile in the house, there is pergo. No carpet. thumbup

#124855 November 4th, 2005 at 12:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great, I'm glad to hear that you have it and love it...that just makes me want it even more...I'd hate to buy junk....That'll probably be one of my most fav. xmas presents...a vac...LOL

#124856 November 4th, 2005 at 12:43 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Hey, don't laugh! I thanked my mom for mine for months after she gave it to me! laugh i am the world worst about sweeping things into a pile in the corner. Seeing as I sweep SEVERAL times a day, I don't always get out the dustpan and sweep it UP. shocked

Drives Mike nuts. So to avoid WW3, mom gave me the vac! Pah, where's the fun in that?!?!? laugh

#124857 November 4th, 2005 at 12:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't always get out the dustpan and sweep it UP.
Get out of here, are you my long lost sister or something????? laugh I do that all the time too...half the time I can't find the stinking dustpan so I just leave it in the corner until I do find it....I swept the piles up I had on the porch the other day...only because it was trick or treating----Mark said, I wondered how long it was going to take you to do that.....he he he.

Now I can't wait to get it at xmas!!!! thumbup

I've already started asking my dad if he's excited about xmas??? grinnnn It's this stupid thing we do...when I was little I'd ask him, and I kept asking him as I got older--just earlier and earlier....He always answers--if I were any more excited I wouldn't be able to stand it.... laugh

#124858 November 4th, 2005 at 01:14 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Get out of here, are you my long lost sister or something?????
Maybe so! Let me tell you, that pile will drive Mike insane if I leave it. I feel it's my version of leaving the seat up! laugh

#124859 November 4th, 2005 at 01:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oooo, leaving the seat up is waaaayyyyyy worse....

Especially at 3am in a dark bathroom when you sit on the seat and your butt goes way down where it shouldn't....LOL

#124860 November 4th, 2005 at 01:18 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
I agree, but this is the best I can do...that and the big dog!

#124861 November 4th, 2005 at 01:24 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Especially at 3am in a dark bathroom when you sit on the seat and your butt goes way down where it shouldn't....LOL
frown

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

#124862 November 4th, 2005 at 01:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure....laugh all you want p ....but it does happen...and it's disgusting....and kind of scary to tell you the truth....you expect to stop at a certain place and you just sort of keep going.... :rolleyes:

Speaking of bathrooms--I fell asleep the other night in there.... laugh

#124863 November 4th, 2005 at 01:40 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
I fell asleep the other night in there.... :Big Grin:
Is that sad or is that BAD!!! frown

#124864 November 4th, 2005 at 01:44 PM

i am the world worst about sweeping things into a pile in the corner. Seeing as I sweep SEVERAL times a day, I don't always get out the dustpan and sweep it UP.
Hey, Loz and Barley!

On this HGTV show called "I Want That" (I think is where I saw it) they showed a trash can that also has a little vacuum in it, so you just sweep the crap up to the little vacuum, and SWOOSH! How cool is that?

#124865 November 4th, 2005 at 01:48 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
so you just sweep the crap up to the little vacuum, and SWOOSH! How cool is that?
A bachelor's dream machine! laugh

#124866 November 4th, 2005 at 06:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That sounds like a pretty neat invention....I could handle one of those....

Bill it's just those late night trips in there....I'm usually half asleep and then before you know it I'm nodding off..... laugh Only for a few seconds, but it's really weird when that happens....

#124867 November 4th, 2005 at 07:18 PM
A black light, maybe if I had one of those, I wouldn't get bounced at for cleaning 24-7. I even started cleaning for the neighbours (I get paid). Hey, my OCD is making me money now.

#124868 November 4th, 2005 at 10:36 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
When your in California Tamara stop by....I have lots and lots you can do.....especially these darn windows.

Hey Bill....you didn't show them what you put back in that cubby area.

#124869 November 4th, 2005 at 10:50 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
You guys need the "ROOMBA"
it's on HSN,
click it on, and it vacuums'
all by it's self, all over the room..
back and forth..
Realllllllly cool, but $$...

***Barley and Loz,

I don't always get out the dustpan and sweep it UP.
Get out of here, are you my long lost sister or something?????
-----------------------------

Maybe so! Let me tell you, that pile will drive Mike insane if I leave it.
I have your long lost brother then!!!! laugh laugh laugh

#124870 November 4th, 2005 at 11:03 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Hey Bill....you didn't show them what you put back in that cubby area.
After Karen posted her question about refrigerators, and I bragged about how well my old Coldspot had held up... Karen's fridge completely recovered, and mine promptly died! mad

This is how my plastic melted....

but before the numbers completely disappeared, I tripped over this... :rolleyes:

Now I have to remodel my whole kitchen and it's all Karen's fault!!! crit

#124871 November 4th, 2005 at 11:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...AWESOME fridge,Bill! The dishwasher ain't half-bad either thumbup

What colors did you get?

#124872 November 4th, 2005 at 11:07 PM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Well...I can certainly tell you when I get my dream kitchen it will have all stainless steel appliences! They are just beautiful...

then I will be too old to cook! But...come to think of it...I think they do have all stainless steel appliances in the nursing home!!! thumbup It's a win/win situation here!

#124873 November 4th, 2005 at 11:17 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
What colors did you get?
Black! I looked at the stainless steel ones first, but they just didn't seem to be my style... they reminded me of my days (long ago) when I worked at McDonalds! sca

#124874 November 4th, 2005 at 11:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I told my Hubby that I wanted black appliances but,he wouldn't listen :p so of course I have white...and they show every single speck of dirt that comes through my kitchen shk The stainless didn't appeal to me for the same reason as you...reminds me too much of the years I spent as a cook in restaurants.

Are you really gonna redecorate your whole kitchen? What else are you thinking of doing?

#124875 November 4th, 2005 at 11:28 PM
Hi G-mom -

I have black, and find that it also shows all the dirt that comes by it, especially the cat fur! The appliances are very old, and I'm looking to replace them with white to help brighten up the kitchen.

#124876 November 4th, 2005 at 11:32 PM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Wow, Bill! Awesome choices.

i don't think there is a "good" color for appliances...my mom has the stainless, and it showes everything, plus the oils from you hands...fingerprints all over frown

#124877 November 4th, 2005 at 11:38 PM
i don't think there is a "good" color for appliances
I agree, Barley - it's all a matter of personal choice!

We have an old stainless steel kitchen sink - from the previous owners as well... it shows EVERY single little scratch or ding. I much prefer the white porcelain that I grew up with, but we're not in the position to do a whole kitchen remodel right now, unfortunately... ters

#124878 November 5th, 2005 at 12:25 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
My sis has a stainless stell fridge...and they wont hold magnets...so I would be in trouble there! I just get tired of the white....and I don't mind black but I change my kitchen colors a lot...and black just doesn't blend with some of my odd color schemes. Like when I had my kitchen done in the kakhi...black would not have worked! It was one of my favorite kitchen colors. And now...with the red kitchen...the black would make it look to much like the Spanish style ... frown

#124879 November 5th, 2005 at 02:54 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
they reminded me of my days (long ago) when I worked at McDonalds!
dev gab gab

#124880 November 5th, 2005 at 09:41 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Nice to see someone else picking on Bill! laugh

#124881 November 6th, 2005 at 10:14 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
i don't think there is a "good" color for appliances
I'd like mine to be INVISABLE COLOR!!! wink laugh

#124882 November 6th, 2005 at 10:33 AM
"I have black, and find that it also shows all the dirt that comes by it, especially the cat fur!"
Everything I own, especially clothes, is always COVERED in cat fur. I don't notice it anymore... lala
We bought a new propane oven/range last year, a model with one TURBO burner and one SIMMER, and I thought I was going to love it.
Turns out, I don't think I'd be happy with anything less than a professional kitchen setup.
If I ever get to design my own home, it's going to be designed around the KITCHEN first, then the dining area (even if it's like a breakfast bar setup), then the rest of the house.

#124883 November 6th, 2005 at 10:37 AM
" i don't think there is a "good" color for appliances "
What, is there actually a bad color? I'm so obsessed with anything kitchen that I even love the old avacado, the yellow, whatever. And that retro red plaid for dining tables and countertops! rocks!
thumbup

#124884 November 6th, 2005 at 12:21 PM

Everything I own, especially clothes, is always COVERED in cat fur. I don't notice it anymore...
If I ever get to design my own home, it's going to be designed around the KITCHEN first,
Hey, pepper, me too. I swear, I could build one spare cat a week out of the fur that comes off of my 5 cats. Between that, and one and a half kids, if I ever get to design MY own home, it's going to be designed around ease of cleaning. No grout ANYWHERE, that'll be number one-- solid surfacing in kitchen and all baths. Central vac system, maybe. One of those toilets that's built into the wall, so you don't have to clean that spirally part on the side that holds dirt and dust and...well, everything. And NO STAINLESS. (I'm glad there are so many people here who don't like stainless. I thought I was the only one in the world.

#124885 November 6th, 2005 at 12:31 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I'd like a bathroom (*well, I should say a room with just a potty*) I could pull the
hose out on, and spray it all down,
and it goes down a drain, and it's all clean.

#124886 November 7th, 2005 at 02:01 AM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Hey Weezie...I have seen such a bathroom! No joke...it was originally designed as a handicap-acsessable, tile everything. big drain in the middle of the floor, watertight door...

It's awesome! laugh

#124887 November 7th, 2005 at 02:07 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
tile everything. big drain in the middle of the floor,
I'm thinkin I might do that to my LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh

#124888 November 7th, 2005 at 02:08 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
And then I will invest in one of those power sprayers! thumbup What a PLAN!!! laugh

#124889 November 7th, 2005 at 02:28 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hey Weezie...I have seen such a bathroom! No joke...it was originally designed as a handicap-acsessable, tile everything. big drain in the middle of the floor, watertight door...
NO WAYYYYY, I thought I invented that
idea.......

Goshhhhhh, my kids need that soooooooooooo bad..
**I'd like to stand them in the middle of
it somedays!!! :rolleyes: mad ** wink laugh

#124890 November 7th, 2005 at 05:00 AM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
I think the WHOLE house should have a drain in each room....pull out a power washer and wash all the dirt down....hit another switch and it would dry everything water mark free. thumbup

I already use a compressor to blow out under the fridge thumbup

I sure wish I could use my leaf blower to blow out the rest of the dirt in the house....right out the back door.LOL

#124891 November 8th, 2005 at 01:30 AM
i really dont see the issue. its like people freaking out about 25% of the weight of their pillow being made up of dust mites and their feces. unless you have allergies, theres no reason to freak out about it. they dont hurt you, they just eat dead skin cells. who cares?

there are bacteria and microscopic organisms on EVERY surface, including YOU. unless they're harmful and cause illness, theres really no point in worrying about because your never going to get rid of them all and your just going to drive yourself crazy if you try.

#124892 November 8th, 2005 at 01:34 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
(for me, I meant cause the boys
are allllllllways missin' the part
where there's WATER...)

#124893 November 8th, 2005 at 08:15 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by weezie13:
(for me, I meant cause the boys are allllllllways missin' the part where there's WATER...)
that's what i was thinking... it was so much harder to teach the little boys to aim... now, for big boys... i have a story for the nut house!

#124894 November 8th, 2005 at 10:09 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
There's an email going around with a picture
of an urinal... and there's a fly right down
somewher'es around the drain hole area...

And when you zoom in on it, it's a
PAINTED ON FLY..
and there's been some study studied..
that shows that when something like that is
there, the men are almost 100% guarenteed to
hit the spot, cause they're tryin' to p## on the fly!! :rolleyes: wink laugh laugh

#124895 November 8th, 2005 at 10:23 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
...just like I just said in forum 51...you don't even want to get me started on this subject! laugh

I like those little foam capsules you throw into the commode for little boys...they dissolve and a little monster or animal or something pops out (like sponge stuff) and the little boy aims for it...CHA-CHING!
They need to make those for men and have spongey heavy equipment, or tax documents, or mother-in-laws, etc. that pop out of them.....

#124896 November 8th, 2005 at 10:30 AM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

You could be a millionare!!!

#124897 November 8th, 2005 at 11:48 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I agree with what Sorathien.......

People are always using the
Antibacterial Soaps for washing their hands...
Which really, from what all I've read, shouldn't be used...

Cause the "hands" have a good bacteria on your
hands, and when you use the Anti~bacterial soaps,
the soap can't differentiate between good bacteria/germs and bad bacteria/germs.
So it all gets killed and you need that
good bacteria to combat the bad stuff....

You know what was said long ago....
something about eating a pound of dirt before you die...

#124898 November 9th, 2005 at 06:27 AM
I totally agree about the dust mites and the anti-bacterial soap. I just want my kitchen and bathroom to LOOK clean and be salmonella free, but I'm not planning on eating off any floors.

Okay, that's HYSTERICAL about the fly.

#124899 November 9th, 2005 at 08:41 AM
something about eating a pound of dirt before you die...
shk

I'm way over that quota, I drink about a pound every summer when I have my coffee cup out in the garden. nutz laugh

#124900 November 9th, 2005 at 08:54 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
thumbup thumbup laugh laugh lala

#124901 November 13th, 2005 at 06:30 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
OK.... Something came over me after I got my new dishwasher and I think I went into Felix Unger mode.... but I just finished washing every dish, glass, cup, pot and pan in the house. Cleaned and reorganized every shelf and cupboard, stripped the pantry (threw away a garbage can full of old pancake mix etc) and reorganized it....

Now I have a couple of questions.... Duh

• What am I supposed to do with the 4 tupperware containers without lids, and the 7 lids without containers? (the ex bought every tupper in existence!) mad
  • If tupperware is so great, why cant they design it so it can be stored one inside another, inside another?
  • I HATE Tupperware!
  • There are 4 round glass lids..... will whatever they go to re-appear as soon as I throw them away.
  • There was a can of artichoke hearts way in the back of the pantry that had something black oooozing out of the seams.... want some??? grinnnn

Now I have to clean out the cabinet under the kitchen sink.... That place is SCARY!! sca

#124902 November 13th, 2005 at 06:37 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
What am I supposed to do with the 4 tupperware containers without lids, and the 7 lids without containers? (the ex bought every tupper in existence!)
Put them in the garage. When & if you ever have a painting project...use the bowls. The lids make a good rest for your paint brush if you need to lay it down!! The lids are also good to use under a flower pot so moisture doesn't get on your table. If the bowls without lids are big enough...you could use them as mixing bowls...dipping bowls...it's endless...

#124903 November 13th, 2005 at 06:38 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Oh...and ...I think I will pass on the artichoke hearts this round...maybe next time!

#124904 November 13th, 2005 at 06:56 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, I'd pass on the artichoke hearts too!!!

There are 4 round glass lids..... will whatever they go to re-appear as soon as I throw them away.
0h YES, it's a murphy's law!!! wink laugh p

#124905 November 13th, 2005 at 07:47 AM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
The lids are also good to use under a flower pot so moisture doesn't get on your table.
I thought that was what the 23 mis-matched plates and bowls were for! shk

#124906 November 13th, 2005 at 10:43 AM
How long has the mrs. been gone? Now Tupperwear does fit inside each other and the bowls and lids smash down to flat as a flitter. And Tupperwear doesn't stain. I got on a Tupperwear tour a while back when everyone I knew was having parties. I never liked it for just the reasons you stated and because I always thought it felt slimy. Now it's a whole new experience.

I put white ceramic tile in my downstairs bathroom. BIG mistake.

I figure if I can't see the dirt and crud in regular light then God doesn't mean for me to see it.

#124907 November 13th, 2005 at 01:43 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
How long has the mrs. been gone?
The "evil one" walked out on Shaun and I about ten wonderful years ago clp I sure wish she would have taken the *%#! tupperware with her though! :rolleyes:

#124908 November 13th, 2005 at 05:37 PM
Plus, Tupperware has a "no questions asked" exchange policy.

Once, I sat a big Tupperware bowl absentmindedly down on a still-hot electric burner that wasn't red anymore. Melted the pot. My Tupperware lady came by a day or two later and told me about the replacement policy and brought me a new one to match the remaining lid. And it was my fault, too, not a product flaw.

Merme

#124909 November 13th, 2005 at 08:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want somethting that is compact and well organized you should look for one of these....

49 piece plastic food storage carousel system

I recently got one at my local store for $9.97,they were originally $40 when they first started selling them. I love it thumbup I ditched all of my old stuff and was able to store it in a smaller cabinet,which gave me alot more space for other stuff. They are microwave and dishwasher safe and 1 lid fits all 3 sizes thumbup

#124910 November 13th, 2005 at 09:03 PM
G-mom ~ I've seen those heavily advertized all over the place and wondered how they are in real life, up close and personal. It is good to hear you say you like them, knowing what a good cook you are. Thanks for the tip!

Merme

#124911 November 13th, 2005 at 09:24 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I've seen them too....
but how are they to holdin' up
to tomato products/staining??????

And/or heating up tomato stuff in the
micro.. that's where you loose me in the
one's that aren't disposable...

I must be Italian, cause everything I make
is tomato based it seems...

Tomato Rice soup, homemade spaghetti sause, chili, taco's, homemade tomato based vegetable soup, etc...

#124912 November 13th, 2005 at 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've stored spaghetti sauce in them and don't have any stains,they clean up real good. One of the features I really like is that it is on a base that slides out of the cabinet,for easy reach. Everyone that has seen mine wants one too thumbup

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard