This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#123655 December 12th, 2005 at 10:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So come on, what did you all think of it? Duh

I used to love Steph, but then she started backstabbing...but then last night I thought you know what? It's a game, and everyone lies and backstabs a little bit. I thought that since she was on the last Survivor that she did excellent to make it to the end with that kind of target on her back.

People vote on the jury a lot of the times based on emotions and if the 2 finalists had hurt them, instead of voting on who played the best game.....I truly think Steph should've won...Yeh, she backstabbed but she really outwitted and outplayed everyone, whereas I think Danni did kind of skate through...

With that said though I don't really dislike Danni, I thought she was okay and wasn't displeased that she won. I was kind of hoping that Lydia would win in a way too--the underdog who was so cheerful...was glad to see Rafe didn't. Only because his being angry at Cindy for not giving the others a vehicle made me mad...you can't say what you would or wouldn't do until you are in that position.

Oh, and would you have ate the sacraficial chicken???? Mark said that he didn't think he would, but if you were out there starving to death that he wouldn't rule it out. I don't think I would've either, BUT you all know I love food.... laugh

And what did you think of the previews for the next one? Survivor Panama:Exile Island.....Should be pretty good! thumbup What location would you like to see the show do???? How about Survivor Siberia? laugh

#123656 December 13th, 2005 at 03:47 AM
I actually did like Rafe. I thought that the jury was going to be a lot more vocal than they were. Jeff kept saying it was the toughest Survivor ever, but I thought Australia outback was much tougher, yes, the initial 11 mile hike was rough, but day to day living seemed harder in Australia.

#123657 December 13th, 2005 at 03:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree Mel, I thought that Australia was not only better, but harder...that one was my favorite out of all of the seasons.

#123658 December 13th, 2005 at 03:58 AM
Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny
My son-in-law says he wants to see the ultimate survivor....the contestants being deathrow or lifers in prison inmates. Find a deserted isle in the middle of the ocean and put everyone there. The winner or the actual last survivor gets to live, on the island. I think my son-in-law is just a mite barbaric. I said he must have been a buddy of Nero's in a past life.

The current survivor....I don't watch after watching the first one. I was incredibley bored. It and all the other reality shows remind me of the freak shows that used to travel this country in the 1800's. Pretty wierd form of entertainment. Guess I was just born to be a reader. crit

#123659 December 13th, 2005 at 04:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, they should do Survivor:Alcatraz.... thumbup

#123660 December 13th, 2005 at 11:31 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
My son-in-law says he wants to see the ultimate survivor....the contestants being deathrow or lifers in prison inmates. Find a deserted isle in the middle of the ocean and put everyone there. The winner or the actual last survivor gets to live, on the island. I think my son-in-law is just a mite barbaric.
He should send that idea in to CBS! laugh thumbup

#123661 December 14th, 2005 at 02:28 AM
Really enjoyed the season this year. Knew right off that Rafe and Steph made a mistake by taking Danni and just knew she was going to win. Steph had no chance at all cuz everyone was so upset with her.

The one thing I never get, season to season, it how angry people get for someone playing the game. I mean come on, if anyone on the jury could have made it further by being the one doing the back stabbing, then they would. Of course there are a few exceptions there, but overall.

I still want to be on the show. Would so love to do that, but only if they are still Surviving once all the kiddos are in school.

#123662 December 14th, 2005 at 11:17 PM
I liked Rafe, too. Was hoping he or Lydia would win. I never liked Stephenie, even last season, but I gotta give her credit for being one of the toughest chicks I've ever seen.

How long did that chicken sit out there before they ate it, anyway? Overnight, right? No way I'd be eating that.

I think they better do something to shake up the show, and SOON, because it's getting all a little boring. I'm a die-hard fan, and it just wasn't that good this year. I think they need to try a new kind of location, maybe cold-weather or mountains or something like that.

I applied for the 2nd through about 6th or 7th season before getting pregnant with my son, and I want the show to hang around long enough for me to apply again!

#123663 December 15th, 2005 at 10:01 AM
How long did that chicken sit out there before they ate it, anyway? Overnight, right? No way I'd be eating that.
No, just all day in the ashes in the hot tropical sun! I don't think I would have eaten it either, but for the reasons that Rafe stated, I think it was so disrepectful of them.

I think they need to try a new kind of location, maybe cold-weather or mountains or something like that.
I've been saying that since season 2! laugh Try sticking them up in the remote Northern Maine wilderness in January! Then we'll see who the real Survivors are!

I applied for the 2nd through about 6th or 7th season before getting pregnant with my son, and I want the show to hang around long enough for me to apply again!
OMy, I'm so jealous! I want the details! How did you do it? My boss asked me again the other day when I was going? laugh Duh

#123664 December 15th, 2005 at 10:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd pay good money to see Cindy on Survivor, with Lola!!!! thumbup

I'm not kidding.... laugh

I think the season I disliked the most was the Africa one because there were really no water challenges.....and it just seemed boring to me, how about you guys????

#123665 December 15th, 2005 at 10:46 AM
I have liked them all!

They won't ever do snow though cuz then they would lose the men who watch to see all the half naked women.

#123666 December 15th, 2005 at 10:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
laugh That is sad, but sooooo true.... :p

No bikini strutting babes for the men.... :p

Link Copied to Clipboard