This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#123242 October 31st, 2005 at 01:14 AM
hinda Offline OP
OP Offline
Duh i have kind of disappeared from here for a couple of months - or so it feels like it, and i wanteed to say hi to al my friends here. i have been checking in here every so often to see what is going on here, bit i never wrote anything. the truth is that besides the fact that the past month has been very full of jewish holidays and i have been busy preparing for them and taking small trips wiht the family around the country,and everyone i the family having strpt throat a the same time!, i ahve also been a bit down. ever since the government here forced the jews of aza to leave, i have not felt quite like myself and now the rumors are flying about my h9ouse being one of the next one s to be slated for evacuation and destruction. the palestinians are alredy targeting this area with more terror attacks - this pst months three pepole were killed in a driveby shooting and at least two bombs were found on the main (only) road to where i live. i love my house and my community and i cry every time thinking that one day it may be in the hands of these same people who are doing these evil acts of terror. and still i find myself hesitsting doing work in my garden because i dont want to work so hard just so that it will be bulldozed. mad frown ters
now that i have laid it on thick - i guess i should apologize - i am just frustarted and sad.
i really have missed everyone here.
i hope to join back like i was - hope to speak to you all soon
p.s. can i still plant garlic now? the rainy has barely started and the lows are of abour 15 celsius (sorry i have no idea what that is in celsius)

#123243 October 31st, 2005 at 01:20 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
hinda, what a stressful way to live. ters
I will be praying for you.

It's so nice to see posts from you!
Missed you!

Cindy

#123244 October 31st, 2005 at 02:39 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Hinda...I saw you post on a thread below and was tickled to see ouy. I have miss you my friend. I have been trying to keep up with the happenings you and your family are going through and it is just horrible and I am so sorry! You are in our daily thoughts & prayers for the safety of you, your family and your community! Please try to pop in from time to time so we will know you are safe! I'm sending you a big ol' hug! kissies

#123245 October 31st, 2005 at 03:20 AM
hinda Offline OP
OP Offline
i love your signature and i have to laugh - until now i thought that the pile of laundry meant that i was a lazy mom , but you helped realize what it really means... laugh

#123246 October 31st, 2005 at 07:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wavey hi hinda wavey we have indeed missed you, and i wondered if you were going to get caught in the "relocations". i'll pray that all goes well for you, and that you will get to keep your house, or if that fails, you will get a better one in the bargain!

#123247 October 31st, 2005 at 08:39 AM
Hi Hinda wavey Glad you are back and I also will pray for you! angell

******Steph

Link Copied to Clipboard