This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#120952 November 8th, 2005 at 05:11 AM
J
jogger Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Funniest moment in your life?

#120953 November 8th, 2005 at 05:23 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I am seriously gonna have to think on this one for awhile. nutz
Do we just get one answer or can it be multiple choice? laugh

This is a hard question!

Cindy Sue

#120954 November 8th, 2005 at 05:28 AM
J
jogger Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Multiple choice, come on Cindy, you can give us a laugh, just want to lighhten things up.
Doreenx

#120955 November 8th, 2005 at 06:08 AM
My funniest moment is when I broke my arm to tripping over my undertings. I was in 5th grade and woke up having to *go* really bad. The light switch was broken so I had to stand on the commode to screw in the lightbulb. Well I thought it would be quicker if I pulled my undies down jumped on the toilet turn on the bulb then sit real quick. When I did this my HUGE feet got caught in my undies. I went flying to the floor, hit my arm on the tub, alomst wet my self and broke my arm. Then I had wo wake mom up go the the dr then school and explain to everyone how I broke my arm! I was horrified at the time, now I understand that I am a klutz!

Kareena

#120956 November 8th, 2005 at 06:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
laugh thumbup

I am seriously gonna have to think on this one for awhile
I just KNOW that you have so many funny moments, I can't wait to hear which one you pick as THE funniest one....

I'm going to have to mull this one over myself.

#120957 November 9th, 2005 at 05:05 AM
J
jogger Offline OP
OP Offline
J
OKay, one of my funniest moments was when my little daughter sat on her grandmother's lap, and after looking at her for a bit said "nan who dropped you and cracked you" shocked laugh laugh laugh

#120958 November 9th, 2005 at 10:17 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
"Out of the mouths of babes"! laugh

Awhile ago when I was in the shower I was STILL trying to think of my funniest moment...and I swear I can't think of anything! nutz

I found that hard to believe! laugh

I'm still thinkin'..... nutz

#120959 November 9th, 2005 at 11:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and I swear I can't think of anything!
I think that is THE funniest thing I've ever heard.... laugh p lala

There has to be something that tops the list....

#120960 November 9th, 2005 at 12:03 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Well...everything I've thought of so far has been my most embarrassing moment instead of funniest moment... shocked laugh lala

#120961 November 9th, 2005 at 12:31 PM
I have a REALLY funny (also embarassing) moment, but I can't post it! It would definitely offend some people. frown

#120962 November 9th, 2005 at 12:42 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Well...one of my funny/embarrassing moments maxed out in Forum 51... lala laugh

#120963 November 9th, 2005 at 12:43 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
You've GOT to tell it!
Enquiring minds want to know! laugh laugh laugh

#120964 November 10th, 2005 at 04:50 AM
I can't tell mine either.sure glad I was stupid back when was 17!and not now. lala

I CAN tell about the 1st time I drank tequila! I went in this bar with a friend(think friend left me....I was informed that I was not ready to leave)I had a few drinks/.Guess I left SOMEtime with SOMEone.I couldn't tell ya till this day who I left with.If I did anything or how I got there.

I woke up in bed alone.....
no vehicles around.......
I didn't know where I was....
I was still drunk.....

I called my best friend(no caller ID back then)
I checked the mailbox out front to find the mail...so I'd know where I was.
Best friend headed my direction(ummm.I was a few COUNTYS away)I took a bath(I smelled like tequilla*lime)I then walked TOWARDS town(could hear the parade)I walked down hyway till seen Best friends car& then was waveing frantically(I did jump about twice and thought my head would die!)

Thats how I got drunk in manchester TN& woke up in Mcminville Tn.

I gotaa another funny one too(yep was drunk then too!)I'll save it for another time.my mom actually reminded me about it recently.

I KNOW cindy has to HAVE a FUNNIEST FALL IN FISH POND! laugh

#120965 November 10th, 2005 at 05:19 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I checked the mailbox out front to find the mail...so I'd know where I was.
Man...that is wild! grinnnn ...and turned around to 'shake my tail feather' and there was someone standing at the door to the shop...watching me dance on the table like an idiot. shocked

#120966 November 10th, 2005 at 05:33 AM
Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Njoyinit...did you ever figure out where you took that shower????
I went to a "going away" party one time...and ended up being the one to "go away" ! It was the first time I had ever had a Long Island Ice Tea...(2 actually) and the finished off with numerous comacozies (?).......I left...lost 4 hours thatI have NO earthly idea what transpired in. All I remember is semi coming to driving my car.. shk thinking.."follow the curb and you will stay on the road"..I ended up at my mom's (not good) left my car running in the middle of the road...knocked her Christmas tree over coming in the door (really not good) and was trying tell convince her I was NOT drunk!!!! frown Uh...and she didn't buy it!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard