This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12079 June 18th, 2003 at 11:13 AM
C
OP Offline
C
I dont know about everyone else, but i hate the new setup of this bulletin board, love the people but i just dont like the looks of it :(-cass eek

#12080 June 18th, 2003 at 11:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi! What don't you like????? I think the setup is great and was just wondering what exactly you dislike? How come you posted this under houseplants??? Just curious... smile

#12081 June 18th, 2003 at 03:25 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Originally posted by Cassviola:
I dont know about everyone else, but i hate the new setup of this bulletin board, love the people but i just dont like the looks of it :(-cass eek

Hi Cassviola, I am always open to suggestions... What would you like the board setup to look like?

confused

#12082 June 18th, 2003 at 06:48 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Bill,
I like the new print, much easier to read.
I like the banter section, that way we can yak!!!

I also like the set~up, I've gone to a number of sites, and some are hard to navigate. The way to get into them is confusing. Re: Re: Re: That drives me nuts!!!

I'm enjoying the heck out of it......
A big THANK~YOU!!!!!

Weezie
laugh

#12083 June 18th, 2003 at 10:04 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
I personally like it!!! Except....(I know there is always something)....get those cute little graemlins back. Pleeeeeeeeeze. You teased us with them and then you took them back. WHAT A GUY THING TO DO!!!!!! :p
You keep enhancing this site I have no clue what that person is talking about!!! :rolleyes: Keep up the good work!
Catlover

#12084 June 19th, 2003 at 04:41 AM
C
OP Offline
C
i dont know its just the colors and the font. i still like the people and advise and everything like it but i just dont like the looks of it :P -cass

#12085 June 19th, 2003 at 05:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess that everyone can't always like and agree on everything all of the time smile As long as you like the people on here and the advice!!! That is the important thing... smile smile smile smile smile smile

#12086 June 19th, 2003 at 06:33 AM
Sometimes it takes time to get us to a change..Later on after u been here for awhile if Bill switched it back i bet that would be different too.Things are changing every day..Just like going to grocery store .. smile Dangit there always moving stuff just when i finally find it..Its like ok where do i look today..Bill i like..Only thing i hate is you have to stroll way down to find the new post on subject.. But hey we can't have everything we want..lol wink

#12087 June 20th, 2003 at 05:41 AM
M
M
This is the only site where I have not gotten frustrated with the set-up. I actually even like scrolling down because if it was my first time reading it I get a history of the situation before reading the most recent comment, plus it only takes 2 seconds to get to the bottom anyways. laugh

#12088 June 20th, 2003 at 09:34 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
mschooly82,
That's exactly what I'm talking about!!!
The part at other sites is the Re:Re;Re;,
You have to click on the Re:'s to get the story! And it only goes as fast as the site..
Drives ya nuts!
Short drive, my husband says!
Weezie smile

#12089 June 20th, 2003 at 01:11 PM
B
B
I'm not complaining about anything! Lots of nice people, the web sight is very easy to learn and navigate. Bill is doing a fabulous job. I still can't believe he's not trying to sell us something. This is an old fashioned soda shop. You know, people come and go, gossip and advise, miss people when there gone and wish they were gone when they were here! I didn't know that could exist on a web sight. Respect, respect and respect. I just really enjoy this sight, like I've never enjoyed a sight before.
laugh laugh laugh
Bunny T

#12090 June 20th, 2003 at 01:54 PM
B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
Originally posted by catlover:
I personally like it!!! Except....(I know there is always something)....get those cute little graemlins back. Pleeeeeeeeeze. You teased us with them and then you took them back. WHAT A GUY THING TO DO!!!!!! :p
You keep enhancing this site I have no clue what that person is talking about!!! :rolleyes: Keep up the good work!
Catlover

Meowwww... Will these Graemlins do?

shocked

Link Copied to Clipboard