This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You all know I went to the beach the first week in October....Well here's a couple of the pics that I took while we were there...Just thought I'd share!

Me and Mom on our balcony! Other than Mark she's my best friend.
[Linked Image]

Me, mom, and my fit looking 74 year old Dad at Rehoboth Beach--yes, I did a little deadheading on the flowers behind me...I can't help it!
[Linked Image]

My fabulous hubby Mark in the hotels pool. What a stud.... laugh
[Linked Image]

Playing a round of mini golf!!!! I got 5 holes in one while we were there, more than anyone else!!!! clp
[Linked Image]

Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
VERY COOL LAURA!!!!

Love the miniture golf place..
Very neat... want one of those for my back "40".

You've got a great looking family there...
Does Mark know you posted a picture of him
in the pool????
*Mesmerizing eyes he has*

Wild Woman
Wild Woman
You look so much like your mom...what a great pic! And ol' Mark makin goo goo eyes at ya......uh....that was YOU taking the pic.....?

I'm so glad you had fun...a nice way to be with your family!!!! Very sweet pics Loz! luv

My fabulous hubby Mark in the hotels pool. What a stud
Mark is a stud!! Duh He does look like he's in great shape! thumbup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark has no idea I posted that picture...he'd probably just laugh and say---"I know I'm beautiful".... laugh He's a funny one that Mark...he's always joking around, keeps me on my toes.....And yep, those are some blue eyes--all of his siblings have the same color eyes. Oh and that was me taking his picture in the pool.... laugh

Everyone always says I look just like mom....since I was a kid I've heard that...she looks fantastic I think considering that she's 62--but don't tell her that I told you...she'd kill me! lala

Dad will be 75 on Christmas Eve and he's in fantastic shape!!!! Mentally and physically! And he's still working and everything.

We had a great time together while we were there...we all get along really great...Mom and Dad love Mark!

And isn't that golf course neat? We played on about 5 different courses and they were all really great ones like that!

Great pics loz, I know ya'll had a great time!
Steph wavey wavey wavey

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Great pics, M-Dog! thumbup
And, I recognize that pink hat!
You had it on when we saw you on the webcam.

Yep, you do seem to look just like your mom. And both of your folks look great for their age. And Mark does have nice eyes- but also, a REALLY nice smile. You can tell he's a good guy, just from that smile. smile

LOZ, HONEY!

What a lovely girl you are... All this time I wrote to a face I'd not seen................wow... after all this ....

Pretty, sweet soul are you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep Cindy that is my infamous pink Reebok hat....bad hair days watch out!!! Throw a hat on and nobody ever knows...actually it was really windy while we were there and after I curled my hair the first day only to end up with it looking like a birds nest I figured a hat was the best way to go!

Geegee, he really is a GREAT guy....I got really lucky when we found each other....he's really funny too!

Jillie!!!! I'm SO happy to see you around again!!!! Thank you so much for not forgetting about us--we never forgot about you! I'm glad that you finally got to see me......you're so sweet.... smile

Awwe, LOZ.

I've the water heating for my Bird's...

just for you.

Missed you, luv.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm heading to bed...it's almost 2am here--but you are one special friend Jillie...The new people around here will quickly realize that, and all of us old members are thrilled you came back. Don't be a stranger okay???? Hugs.

Hugs to you, Darling....
Great to see you again,

Sleep tight.

Link Copied to Clipboard