This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#119288 December 18th, 2005 at 09:36 AM
OP Offline
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Love Max, Mojo, Jack and Charlie

[Linked Image]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is so CUTE! How on earth did you get them to sit there with those little santa hats?

OMG - that is the MOST PRECIOUS picture, Christina!!!

Your animals are angels to all stay there and be photographed like that!

AV Queen
AV Queen
That's a great picture! I'd try that with mine, but they still have not forgiven me for halloween. :rolleyes:

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
How on earth did you get them to sit there with those little santa hats?
OMG! My thoughts exactly!

That is so cool!

Awesome pic. I cannot even get my kids to sit still for a pic like that!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the cutest picture ever Christina...I love your doggy.... grinnnn

" How on earth did you get them to sit there with those little santa hats?"

Mine would never sit still long enough for a photo together let alone with the little hats, Very cute!!! Happy Holidays to you also Christina and family.

Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Christina...did you DRUG those babies??? That is the most unbelievable picture...I think their expressions are priceless! You are gonna have to tell us how you did that! I cant believe you got Max sat there with a hat on!!!

We made my sis's dalmatian wear a set of antlers that had twinkle lights on them...she never forgave us either...

~V~

OP Offline
I'm so sorry...I really didn't think it looked so real. I had to take one picture at a time and then cut and paste them together. If I had more hats I would have tried to get them all in one shot but besides the dog's hat, the other three had to share. They all sat fine for their pic except for Mojo (the cat)..took a few takes. Charlie is the guinea pig, if you look closely you can also see her in the cage.

Not so cool anymore is it? Still cute though.

Christina

I'm so sorry...I really didn't think it looked so real. I had to take one picture at a time and then cut and paste them together. If I had more hats I would have tried to get them all in one shot but besides the dog's hat, the other three had to share. They all sat fine for their pic except for Mojo (the cat)..took a few takes. Charlie is the guinea pig, if you look closely you can also see her in the cage.

Not so cool anymore is it? Still cute though.

Christina
Are you kidding me!!! That is even cooler thumbup thumbup kit That is so awesome, are you making Christmas cards with that , or calendar picture! You are so clever!

B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
You did an awesome job of editing, Christina! I love the card. The look ( mad ) on Mojo's face if priceless. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to know what is going through his mind... laugh
Happy Holidays!!

JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Christina nobody was looking in the cage we were looking at the babies you did a fantastic cut and paste job . why can't I make mine look real you can always tell mine because it looks like it was done @ Wal-Mart photo lab.
Jimmy

OP Offline
See, here's a couple "out-takes"

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Well, I am just impressed Christina...yes, you did an EXCELLENT job...you are so creative!
What an awesome idea!!! thumbup
And here I was thinking you had such well behaved babies!!!! laugh

~V~

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that is fantastic editing Christina! clp

Very impressed. Maybe that is how I should get a good pic of all my kiddos, take them all individually and then edit, edit, edit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
christina, what an awesome job thumbup i'd like to know what program you use, that is great! and a very merry christmas to you and your's also!

OP Offline
i'd like to know what program you use
Hi Jiffymouse wavey Nice to see you...hope all is well! smile
I use Photoshop 7.0 for my pictures. I just love it. My brother got married in August and he didn't hire a photographer...paid a friend to take pics and I edited them.
Merry Christmas!
Christina

Wild Woman
Wild Woman
Well...you certainly are a pro Christina...fooled a bunch of us!! I just LOVE that pic and can't wait to show it to my DIL...she is gonna crack up!!!! Thanks again for posting it...I'm still in awe!!!

~V~

J
Jon Offline
J
Christina - - I took a look real careful in the cage - after your post about the guinea in the cage - very very hard to see her - - you did an excellent job with the editing!!! I know you've already been told that - but, coming from one photo editor to another (one of the hats I gotta wear over here - "photo editor") "excellent job"

hmmmmm - - how to interest her in doing about a 1000 photos for me that I have to get done over the next month - - hmmmmm (just joking - not about the quantity to do - just about who has to do them)

Jon

Link Copied to Clipboard