This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TK Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi,

I am looking for someone in or near Carrollton to speak at our American Business Women's Association (ABWA) meeting on April 26, 2005.

Our ABWA chapter meets monthly and concentrates on charitable activities and raising money to provide college scholarships. We also like to have a lot of fun.

There are 30 - 40 members in the ABWA Charisma Charter Chapter varying in ages from early 20's to late 60's. The majority of members are home owners.

If you are interested in speaking on gardening or other subject of interest, let me know.

The meetings are held at Brookhaven Country Club on April 26, May 24, June 28, and July 26. We treat our guest speaker to a delicious dinner at the country club.

Thanks

I'd suggest calling your local State University Extension Service. They may be able to recommend a speaker who will fill your needs. Good luck.

Link Copied to Clipboard