This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#118156 January 6th, 2005 at 06:04 AM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi everyone!
My family decided that we're gonna stay here in NZ for a while. So ya, its gonna be a few trips, but we're looking for houses right now, and looking for stuff... >.< I'm gonna miss my friends and boyfriend... but hopefully i'll be able to get a job after i finish my college here, make enough money, and then fly back and see him smile

I donno, it was kind of a quick decision, but that's the way my family works... I'm emailing this message to my friends over in the states as well... I donno if we'll have internet access at our new house, but i'll do my best to come to the library and say hi to y'all! You guys have been awesome! I really appreciate all the advice you've given me on keeping my plants alive! *i just donno how i'm gonna get my pink lady slipper out of here without a written note from townhall in Dover*

>.< I got lotsa other stuff to do, so i'll pop back in tomorrow m'kay everyone? I love you all flw

~Phoebe

#118157 January 6th, 2005 at 06:07 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Huh? Duh

What the..........? Duh

Cindy

#118158 January 6th, 2005 at 06:10 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
*i just donno how i'm gonna get my pink lady slipper out of here without a written note from townhall in Dover*
You can send it to me and I WILL get it to you!

Cindy

#118159 January 6th, 2005 at 06:34 AM
A
A
Hi! I just got the call about this like an hour ago. Don't worry afgray smile I think i can handle the mystery pot! *it went dorment for the winter*

I'll keep you all updated on what's happening with her, m'kay?

I like this site! I'm reading posts to Phoebe, and it seems like she's made quite a few friends! Now i know what she's always doing while we're on the phone or online lol.

-Chris

#118160 January 6th, 2005 at 06:47 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I'll keep you all updated on what's happening with her, m'kay?
Please!
I love her sooooooo much!

Cindy

#118161 January 6th, 2005 at 07:16 AM
Wow. That's a pretty mind-blowing quick decision, huh? Well, good luck! Hope you enjoy staying down there in New Zealand, Phoebe. Though I think it would break my heart about the pink lady-slipper. frown

#118162 January 6th, 2005 at 07:37 AM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Oh how exciting.....I have always wanted to visit New Zealand....my parents vacationed there a couple times and I have a ton of their pictures.
Oh my Chris what are you going to do without Phoebe around. You better be good!!! wavey

#118163 January 6th, 2005 at 07:44 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Oh my Chris what are you going to do without Phoebe around. You better be good!!! ...or you will have the whole garden helper forum come to visit you!!!
Same goes for you, Phoebe! laugh

Chris...thanks for the PM. You rock!

Cindy

#118164 January 6th, 2005 at 08:04 AM
A
A
No problem afgrayparrot!
Wow you guys respond fast. It does suck that she's gonna be out there for a while, and definately a shock... It kinda scares me that i might not see her again. But i know she needs to come back if she wants to move, so that'll be my chance to see her again.

I'm gonna see what i can do and try to get a full status report on what's going on for you guys m'kay? I'm sure she'll be around to explain it sometime tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I think there's like an 8 hour time difference there.

-Chris

#118165 January 6th, 2005 at 01:11 PM
Meg Offline
Wow, I guess this thread answers my question from the new members thread. I can't believe your family is just up & moving like that! Wow! Talk about impulsive. Ya'll must love it there a lot, to decide on a major move like that. I'll miss seeing you around, so stop in whenever you can Pheobe.

Meg

#118166 January 6th, 2005 at 02:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow,Phoebe...you just "blew me out of the water". Thats the last thing I expected to hear! I'm so excited for you,you'll be back with the rest of your family [Linked Image] That is too COOL!

You better find a way to check in here or we might just be showing up on your doorstep looking for you(you never can tell what Cindy will do kissies

G-Mom grinnnn

#118167 January 6th, 2005 at 04:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that's sounds so exciting....just picking up and moving to another country. It's like a whole new start on life---a fresh slate so to say....I think it would be great! wavey

laura smile

#118168 January 6th, 2005 at 06:09 PM
WOW that's just mind blowing. I hate to move and sure can't imagon moving that far away. Good luck and I hope you like it, if not you can always come back and live with chris...right grinnnn

#118169 January 6th, 2005 at 08:35 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Hi! *jumps up and clings to my Chrissypoo!* HI!!!

^.^ yay my boyfriend signed an account here! But ya, we're moving to the place we used to live in on South Island. Stuff is expensive here, but the job i'm gonna go for if i stay pays well smile I donno, i wana come back and live in America with Chris, but at the same time, i'd like to stay here for a while. Its so pretty, and NOT COLD!! But it'll get cold in a few months >.<

I wana go back, but i donno how i'm gonna tell my parents that i don't wana stay with them... >.< Do you think the whole thing where i'm switching my credits over here would be a good excuse? I do have till the 17th... I donno, i'd like to see all my friends and graduate with them too...

Scary stuff o.O I donno, its one of those things where i'll have to wait and see what happens :p oooooooo maybe i could pay for Chris and see if he could come live with me? Would you like that mr. apple? *hugz*

~Phoebe

#118170 January 6th, 2005 at 10:58 PM
the credit thing sounds like a good reason to me...plus the friends. Yep I'd go for that one. Had a cousin who moved just before graduation and he never finished, just didn't fit in once they moved. Would hate to see that happen.

wishing you luck kissies

#118171 January 7th, 2005 at 04:41 AM
I must have missed a post or two. How did this happen? I thought you were home for Christmas vacation. What in the world?

#118172 January 10th, 2005 at 07:47 PM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
M'kay everyone!
here's what's gonna happen! I'm happy with this, and my family is too!

I told my mom that i wana finish my college, and get engaged to Chris over in the states, cuz NHTI would be a pain in the butt to transfer credits with. She thought about it for a while, and in the end she said yes!!! So now i get to ask Dad sca

So i asked dad, and he was like "Are you sure you're ready to live on your own? What happens if you two break up?" and i said "Then i'll call up and beg and pleed to come back and live with you." And he said "not good enough." And i go "I'll make sure i have a job in the first place, so Chris and I can live in a house together, and i can afford a plain ticket to get back if we do break up. But i don't see us breaking up." And he goes "But you never know. You're young, and you have to be ready just in case."

So i can kinda see what he's saying, but we're like totally in love, and have been for over a year and a half now, and it gets stronger every day ^.^ And Cindy, we do tell each other we love each other if its the last thing we say to each other before we go somewhere that's not together smile

So ya! I'm gonna come back and finish School with my chrissypoo on the 16th!!! YEAH!!! *hops*

luv Phoebe

#118173 January 10th, 2005 at 08:25 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
But i don't see us breaking up." And he goes "But you never know. You're young, and you have to be ready just in case."
Well, even old people break up!
And, you're NEVER ready just in case!

I hope you and Chris have a long, wonderful, happy life together.
You seem quite suited for each other.

And Cindy, we do tell each other we love each other if its the last thing we say to each other before we go somewhere that's not together
Excellent! thumbup

#118174 January 10th, 2005 at 09:34 PM
I am so glad you're gonna get to stay and finish school. School is very important.

Good luck wavey

#118175 January 11th, 2005 at 01:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am so happy you have worked this out. i was concerned you would get "caught up" in the excitement of the move and not think it all through. but now...

pheobe, 'cause i love you, this is where you get my "don't live together very long without marrying" lecture.

i think you have a sensible plan... but...

morality, religion, and prudishness aside, statistics show that the longer you live together before marraige, the shorter your marriage tends to be.

and because i want the best for you and statistically "shacking up" isn't it, PLEASE be careful. if you love chris that much, and you get engaged over the summer, don't put the wedding off too very long. (a few months seems to be ok, but no more than that).

#118176 January 12th, 2005 at 02:02 AM
Nako Offline OP
Greenhouse Pixie
OP Offline
Greenhouse Pixie
Well the worst moments in our relationship come when there's time where we're at work. He's a lifegard, and i'm a greenhouse keeper. So what ends up happening is that while we're working, we'll space out, and just think. And bad thoughts come >.< When we see each other, and talk to each other on a regular basis, and even spend a lotta days together, the relationship gets stronger, and our love for each other deepens smile

~Phoebe

Link Copied to Clipboard