This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#117268 December 15th, 2005 at 01:21 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Here you go my friends.

#117269 December 15th, 2005 at 01:42 PM
Thanks, Triss ~ I'm just tippy-toeing past on my way to bed at last....

Have a great night, my friend.

Merme

#117270 December 15th, 2005 at 01:46 PM
Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny
Triss, I like your signature banner. I think you have all the bases covered there girl.

Tubs of cookie dough are thawed so I will be the wild woman baker tomorrow morn. Tomorrow afternoon I have some tests to take for a job I applied for. I am not all that sure I want to work for this company but I promised I would apply at what came up and this is what has came up so far.

I bit the bullet and went to the dreaded Walmart today. Got the few things I needed and had the cutest little checker. He was just a hoot. Everyone I met in there was so nice, including all the shoppers. I went around a corner and there right before my eyes was an HP printer for $35. So I bought it. Merry Christmas to me. I went to JC Penny's to get some gift certificates and they were having this giant sale. I got 3 tops for my teen for $28 (and that includes tax!). Then over to Gottschalks where I found cool cords normally $60 on sale for $14. So shopping is complete. And now it is all wrapped! Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooo!!!! Well except for the small stuff I see and think somebody just has to have. laugh laugh

Came home and read on here for a bit and then off to wrap and wrap and wrap. I love making all the packages so pretty. I take forever trying to make them all really special. Gosh I had fun.

Anyway, I am off to bed and a book. I am pooped!

See ya in the morn.

#117271 December 15th, 2005 at 01:46 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
I figured you were long asleep and off to dreamland by now Merme. Hope you can sleep well now that you are finally getting to bed.

#117272 December 15th, 2005 at 01:47 PM
Hi Triss-
Love your holiday banner --- says it all!
Nite Merme-- sleep well and warm!

I should be heading off to bed too tired but wound up - so wouldn't sleep yet so playing a little- see you in the morning friends- tomorrow is cooking day for me- got lots to do- stew- baked chicken- banana bread and not to mention meatloaves to mix and freeze-- steaks to marinade too..... hubby want to grill some but it is so very cold think it just may have to wait for awhile....
Nite all
Nana

#117273 December 15th, 2005 at 01:48 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Nite Fernie, you sleep well too. Have fun baking tomorrow. I will be right here baking with ya!

Glad you like my new banner.

#117274 December 15th, 2005 at 01:51 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Tina, Here is what I came up with. I just LOVE this idea!
[Linked Image]

#117275 December 15th, 2005 at 01:53 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Are you playing here Nana or just around? If you are off to bed then goodnight and sleep well.

#117276 December 15th, 2005 at 02:08 PM
Hi Triss wavey
You still here? I went to the kids' Christmas program tonight... they were all such ANGELS!

#117277 December 15th, 2005 at 02:10 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
I am. Working on my moms Christmas calendar.

Those programs are always so fun. Ours is tomorrow night.

#117278 December 15th, 2005 at 02:17 PM
Pretty quiet around here tonight, huh? I imagine they all wore themselves out pretty good last night, with all that tom-foolery! It was fun though... I havent slept so well in YEARS! (The last thing I remember thinking before I drifted off was "What is your emergency", & visualizing Cindy's face, thinking God was talking to her!) Maybe going to sleep with a smile on one's face does wonders for the Seratonin levels!

I like your banner too! Glad you did that! thumbup

#117279 December 15th, 2005 at 02:19 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
It really is quiet. Here in my house to as I am the only one awake. It is the only time I can THINK and I need to think for this darn project. I cannot figure it out and cannot find anything online to help me. Might have helped if I had not lost the instructions.

#117280 December 15th, 2005 at 02:21 PM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
morning Triss and Patty how are ya'll this cold morning? I'm at work so I know I will soon be the only one on here. But have a good night what there is left of it. Have until 8:30 or whenever my releif decides to get here.
Jimmy

#117281 December 15th, 2005 at 02:22 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi there Jimmy.

Doing good here, frustrated but good.

#117282 December 15th, 2005 at 02:23 PM
Might have helped if I had not lost the instructions.
You think?!! LOL!

What exactly is this calendar you're working on? Maybe I can help

#117283 December 15th, 2005 at 02:28 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
It is an Invent It! Photo Calendar Kit for Print Shop. I have print shop and know how to maek the calendar part, was just hoping for some insight on doing ir right the first time. I got it a long time ago and am just now thinking my mom would love it. I cannot go looking for the software as it is in the closet where Dan and the baby are sleeping.

So I gave up and am just working on the calendar part in Print Shop, getting birthdays and all that stuff in.

#117284 December 15th, 2005 at 02:30 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh WAY COOL, it was right in the program and I missed it before! Ok I am happy now.

#117285 December 15th, 2005 at 03:06 PM
Well, DUH! what can I say? [Linked Image]

Sounds like you have things taken care of then... guess I'll go find something to eat (missed dinner, cuz I almost forgot that the kids' program was tonight!) & then maybe I'll go play with graphics.
[Linked Image]
Have fun. See you tomorrow sometime. Thursdays are my busy mornings, as I take a kid to Speech Therapy first thing, then since my reading group is going Caroling at a Retirement home across the street from the school, I'll go see if the other class needs any extra Language Arts help so they can have their workbooks caught up instead of having to take them home over the Christmas break.

---------------------------------------
GAWD! I don't believe what I just did! I'd been reading other pages besides this 1, & wound up posting this over in "Suing the person above Part ll"! (Then, I had to go back & sue myself for not paying attention! TALK ABOUT "DUH"!)

#117286 December 15th, 2005 at 03:10 PM
Triss Offline OP
OP Offline
You can say I am dense. But a happy dense person at this point. Now you posting in the wrong forum is too funny also. laugh

I am also headed to bed, after I go sue you. Sleep well and I will see you tomorrow.

Nite Jimmy, if you are still out there.

And everyone else, sleep well.

#117287 December 15th, 2005 at 03:14 PM
So glad you found that amusing! I feel like a total idiot!
TTFN zzzzz

#117288 December 15th, 2005 at 07:58 PM
Well, let's see... if Triss is done being a cyber Da Vinci and Patty is done suing herself, I guess it is safe for me to offer to pour coffee now...

Pots on! Come and get it! Wake up everybody!

Well, so, you guys who sent me all manner of warm things for sleeping have caused me to have a really BIG problem now...

Now when I am sleeping I do NOT wake up three or four times a night to get out of bed to go get warm in the kitchen! I sleep right through and have no idea what time it is! So now I NEED to set that alarm clock so Maxi gets his wake up call!

Plus, now that I am not up-and-down all night, I can no longer say "I'll do thus and so the next time I am up!" Nope. Now I gotta get it done before I go to bed 'cause there is no way I am getting out of that snug place to do chores in the wee hours...

Thanks guys, you have so improved my life!

Merme

#117289 December 15th, 2005 at 08:23 PM
I'm trying to have a good attitude. Is it a bad attitude to say I'll be in hell for the next 8 hours? It's just a fact, not an attitude. Have a lovely day everyone.

#117290 December 15th, 2005 at 08:43 PM
GOOD FREEZING MORNING!!! [Linked Image]

IT'S 5 DEGREES BELOW ZERO F out there right now!!!

but... WOW was there a gorgeous MOONSET this morning! cool

Does anyone else notice this type of thing?
Mother Nature is so grand - even is she is freezing our butts off currently!
Tonight is "Full 'Long Nights' Moon" - the full moon of the winter solstice. We probably won't get to see it, as a severe snow and ice storm is headed our way for midnight through tomorrow morning, so I'm very glad to have seen it this morning!

Had to drive Amy to school a bit early today, so she could see her guidance counselor and drop that class that has been so stressful for her.
When we left the garage, I could not close the door. This happens every winter when it gets so bitterly cold - we've had it fixed 3 times already, and Don has replaced the eletric door opener twice since we've lived here... it still won't work! Very frustrating!

Looks like Triss and Patty were up late last night, and Merme too before getting all cozy in her lovely new bed covers.

Sheri - chin up - it might not be as horrendous as you're expecting...

I'm finally going to brave a few stores today, after catching up here and showering.

What's on your schedule today?

#117291 December 15th, 2005 at 08:48 PM
I've got errands to run this morning, Lynne ~

How frustrating about your garage door!

Glad Amy can drop that class today.

Merme

#117292 December 15th, 2005 at 09:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good Morning Ya'll wavey

Finally finished my Christmas shopping yesterday...now maybe I can relax a bit...yeah RIGHT :rolleyes:

Hope your day isn't too bad,Sheri. Just remember that we are praying for you thumbup

Coffee smells wonderful,Merme! George made sausage bisquits...would you like one?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard