This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#116969 October 12th, 2005 at 06:24 AM
Sami Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey! Just a quick hello!!! I miss you all very much! I was just searching through the site to find an old post of mine (last year, sometime) but I can't find it eek , so I thought I'd say Hi wavey

#116970 October 12th, 2005 at 07:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey sami! miss you too!! what was the post about, maybe we can help you find it...

#116971 October 12th, 2005 at 08:18 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Don't search through OLD posts! :rolleyes:
Stay here and post NEW ones! grinnnn

Nice to see you!
...please stick around!

Cindy

#116972 October 13th, 2005 at 06:10 AM
Sami Offline OP
OP Offline
My post was about a big huge green catapillar that I took pictures of last year. Someone told me what it was called but I can't find it again. Duh

I've tried to stop in as much as possible but have been sooooooo busy since returning to work that I barely get a chance to get on the computer other than to do more work perpl

However, I'm going to TRY to start making more time for myself laugh which would give me a chance to get on here more. flw

Oh, yeah...been taking a moral philosophy class. Have learned a lot but takes more of my time than I have to give.

#116973 October 13th, 2005 at 07:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well, i try to help, but did you check the archives? we try to save pictures when we can!

#116974 October 14th, 2005 at 05:01 AM
S
S
Hi Sami,

I just did a search for Catepillar and it popped up your post from June of last year.

We recently saw a catepillar like that in our yard, and also a huge yellow one that had cartoonish looking markings on its back so it looked like a face on its back - weird.

Someone last year in a response to your post said the green catepillar was a tomato hornworm.

#116975 October 14th, 2005 at 09:20 AM
Sami Offline OP
OP Offline
Sharon SE Virginia...Thanks! I searched 4 times and the furthest post back, that I found, was September of last year. I see now that I couldn't find it because I had misspelled it. laugh Thanks a lot, that's what I was wanting to know!

I know that when I found that caterpillar I was amazed. I had never seen one like that before.

#116976 October 14th, 2005 at 09:53 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hi Sami!!!! wavey wavey wavey wavey
How's the Kids?, Band?, Job?, plants?
How's stuff...
It is good to see you back on!!!

Hope you do take a few extra minutes for yourself,
and come back and yak with us!!!
Miss you lot's!!! wavey wavey wavey wavey

#116977 October 15th, 2005 at 07:44 AM
Sami Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey, Weezie! Well, plants didn't do too well this year. It was way too hot and not enough rain. eek

Job is going good....staying really busy and unappreciated laugh

Band broke up in January, re-organized, wrote some new songs, did a few shows, broke up again, and have now re-formed again to just do some song writing & recording....no live shows. My husband has joined a second band that plays live but has only been with them for a month or so.

I work with a bunch of nurses (I'm a secretary) and a couple wanted to take a Philosophy course to continue their education to become nurse practitioners. I took the course just for fun & am loving it. They hate and are only taking it because they have too Duh

Tomorrow, we have our local Race for the Cure & several of us from work are running the first aid booth. So, me & the kids will be up bright & early to head out to do our walk & support breast cancer awareness as well as work in the booth.

My sister & new husband; brother, wife & 4 kids & mother live in Orange, Texas. They were hit pretty hard by Rita. My sister & hubby came to stay with us for a bit during the storm, so we got to get in a little quality time while Rita was visiting.

So, life is good, just busy clp

#116978 October 16th, 2005 at 08:08 AM
Sami Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally posted by Sami:
Tomorrow, we have our local Race for the Cure & several of us from work are running the first aid booth. So, me & the kids will be up bright & early to head out to do our walk & support breast cancer awareness as well as work in the booth.
So, our Race was cancelled....around 5am, this morning, we had a train derailment/wreck and chemicals were spilled a few miles away from where we were to walk frown So, we didn't get to walk today...we decided to go eat breakfast at IHOP angell

Link Copied to Clipboard