This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#113471 November 8th, 2005 at 05:24 AM
J
jogger Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Ok give us the where and why fores. What made it special.

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I remember it like it was yesterday! grinnnn
Quonset Point, Rhode Island, 1962.

My mom had the sheets hanging on the clothesline and me and my boyfriend (funny, I can't remember his name!) nutz were playing between the clothes and sheets that were hanging up...and he kissed me. shocked Just a very quick kiss...then we both got embarrassed and he went home. I was 5 years old.

Cindy

J
jogger Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Cindy, you beat me l was 7yrs old, we had a party for my elder sister, a boy suddenly got hold of me, spotty l might add, hated it. thought it was all spitty. You know that boy turned out to be a millionaire. idea
still thought his kisses were wet eek
Doreenx

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What I consider my first "real" kiss was back when I was 15......4 of us had went into this old abandoned school and were sitting in the dark in one of the rooms--my friend with her boyfriend, and me with this guy that was my crush Jason...

Then next thing I know he leaned over and kissed me....a real kiss if you know what I mean...I remember thinking WOW--so this is what all the fuss is about.... laugh I was ummmm, stunned, speechless, and tongue tied...no pun intended. laugh

well my first one was when I was about 3 laugh I had a little boyfriend and I'd seen people kiss on the soap operahs that my granny watched all the time and me and my little boyfriend were hanging out in my granny's room watching tv or something and I looked at him and pushed him on the big and layed a big fat wet one on em'! I don't think he liked it very much! laugh laugh laugh laugh my granny went outside and got a switch and let's just say that me and my little boyfriend didn't do any more lip smacking laugh

My first "grown up" kiss was behind a tree at a summer church camp in Iowa. Gary. He was soo sweet! That was in 1967. I was a late bloomer. Made up for it though-sigh-good memories!

Link Copied to Clipboard