Hello Everyone! I just stumbled upon this site tonight and it looks like a great place to be! I can't wait to get to know everybody...

A little about me:

I'm from Northeast Ohio and I'm on the borders of zone 5 and zone 6 in the Ohio Valley. I'm a mother of 3 small children (all boys!) ages 2, 4 and 7. I'm fairly new to flower gardening ( I've had veggie gardens in the past but not any flowers other than a few annuals, due to lack of space).

I just moved into a new house with a HUGE yard and I'm so excited to get started! I'm interested in flower gardens (cut flower garden, childrens garden, bird, butterfly and hummer gardens, fragrant gardens and will have a couple of shade gardens as well). I'm also wanting to plant some herbs this time (maybe a tea garden also as I love any kind of tea!) and I want to try winter sowing.

I would love to trade with all of you but can't right now, due to just starting out and on a limited budget with moving and all. But as soon as I get some seeds to trade I'd love to trade with everyone, it sounds like fun!

So in the meantime, I'm going to just try to learn from all of you and get to know everyone!

Glad to be here,
Tameron