PROLOGUE

Enter the building understanding it's history of odd sounds unfounded, dark shadows never captured, and footsteps never seen.... Many employees have claimed all.., such as it is....

My daughter, Jasmine and I entered the building, turned on the first hallway light, clocked in and proceeded to discuss the work day ahead,, Suddenly I thought I heard a voice, but quickly discounted it. As we started down the second hallway.. the darkness engulfed us. Jasmine was about 4 steps in front of me and STOPPED! The look on her face told me I shouldn't have discounted that voice! I asked her"What was that?" She said I don't know, it sounded like a voice!??" However we sorta' shrugged it off with a chill and continued to "set-up" for the day's work. A few minutes later I saw her walk toward the front of the hall. I asked her "Did you hear it again?" Her reply was "yes" almost in a whisper and she turned back to where I was... What is it?...Where's it coming from?
After getting neccessities set up we decided to find the elusive voice. Going from room to room we periodically heard it but couldn't locate its origin. Where is it!? Then we would here it again and would try to follow but the sound would stop. What we did hear was a low mumble,yet in a "comic-like" tone. This whole thing is weird(I'm thinking) we hear it we don't hear it, we hear it again!! Suddenly I CLEARLY hear the words.."I AM" with mumbles following., Jasmine heard it clearly this time as well. I told her "It's coming from this room!" (a room we stood in the door way of three times and didn't hear it.) Again the words.."I AM" Oh Blessed Be..What is that?... WHAT IS THAT!!???
I'm am SOOOO ready to leave the building, but NO-O-0 the Brave souls that we are , we were anxiously determined to find this thing, voice, or what ever it was!
We entered the room and alas we heard again...I AM BLUE! Very low audible, but definatly hear this time in THIS room.
Jasmine said, "MOM..LOOK!" Afraid of what I might see I looked Jasmine square in the face as she nooded her head towards the computer monitor, I looked at the monitor, looked at Jasmine and burst into laughter.............,
The Voices of the Early Morning Darkness
Turned out to Be...........,

"I saw the best M&M'S of my generation... Cracked, Biteopened, Melting in mouth, tho not in hand. Hardshelled, rattled together, in bags upon bags, I AM Blue,tho not as sad, IAM Blue, tho not as mad,I AM Blue, NOT PINK, NOT PLAID, IAM Blue, IAM Blue.. I am.. I am...
The elusive VOICE of the Blue M&M of M&M Studio Screensaver.. This special voice brought to us by the receptionist computer , with the volume turned now low in a dark room with a dark screen saver black background with just the little blue m&m talking.... hum-m-m-m-mmmm-m-m-m We laughed all day about it the receptionist needless to say changed her screensaver to a NON-talking Still Photo (after ever employee looked at the blue M&M laugh thumbup