This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108566 January 23rd, 2005 at 08:49 PM
Nyce Offline OP
OP Offline
I have missed you guys. Guess it started when my Mother started getting sick with lung cancer in August. My garden went on the back burner. Duh Pull out everything from the pots and start over, or try to save some stuff? Also, I had tulip and crocus bulbs to plant which never got their little roots in the soil, but are sitting in my garage. Wonder when would be a good time to plant them! While they are sleeping zzzzz , should I be doing something to them? So many questions. nutz Well, hope to get here more often. My Mother needs a lot of attention now, but I do have a few moments every so often. wink

#108567 January 23rd, 2005 at 09:41 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Denise...
Sorry to hear about your mom's health. You all will be in my prayers.

People are missed when they aren't here for awhile.....just look down in the Banter Hall! We're looking for a few right now! When you come up missing, we wonder what's up, and if something's wrong. I've found out there are a LOT of very caring people here!

It's nice to look up here and see someone checking back in.
thumbup
Hope to see a bunch.

Cindy

#108568 January 24th, 2005 at 02:34 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so glad to see you poke your nose back in. i don't have answers, but i do have prayers. i am terribly sorry about your mother's ill health, and i do understand how it can take so much out of you. just remember that the care giver needs care too, so take care of yourself! please keep us updated as you can...

#108569 January 24th, 2005 at 02:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Linked Image] Lots of prayers going to you and your Mom !

So glad you could stop in,we've really missed hearing from you. Please stop in as often as you can.

G~Mom grinnnn

#108570 January 24th, 2005 at 04:26 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Denise,
My heart goes out to you, I know exactly what you're going thru, we lost my dad to alot of different cancer's a couple of years ago and know what you have to do to help a loved one out thru these days...Sending loads of kissies angell angell to you both...
And remember exactly what Jiffy said, you need a wee~bit of care yourself.... and there's a ton of shoulder's here and we're allllllllllways ready with a cheer you up and a prayer or two...

Good to see you posting again, and check in more often..

Weezie

#108571 January 24th, 2005 at 08:46 PM
Nyce Offline OP
OP Offline
My, you sure are caring people. Thank you so much for all the prayers and concerns that you have shown my Mother and I. kissies
Well, to look outside, I sure won't be doing too much gardening for a while. But that doesn't mean my mind can't garden. The bulb books are coming in fast and furious. Love those things. luv
Thanks again for all the emotional support here. I truely appreciate it.

Link Copied to Clipboard