This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108037 April 9th, 2005 at 04:40 AM
R
OP Offline
R
Here is a wonderful idea for kids and adult outdoor fun.
Things you'll need:
1. Empty egg shells (as many as you want)
2. easter egg coloring
3. confetti
4. tissue paper cut into 2inch squares
5. glue

First you'll need empty eggs. Best way to empty an egg is lightly crack the egg on the pointy end. Then gently remove just enough shell to get the egg out of it's shell. Do this when using eggs for cooking wash them out and be sure to pop the air sack at the bottom of the egg. Place the egg upside down in an empty egg carton to dry

2. After you have gathered "enough" eggs dye the egg shells as you would hard boiled eggs. Dry egg shells completely before proceeding.

3. Cut tissue paper into small squares. large enough to cover the hole created to remove the egg.

4. Fill colored eggs about 1/4 of the way. A little confetti goes a long way.

5. Spread a small amount of glue around the lip of the hole. The easiest way I have found was to use my index finger.

6. Take a tissue square to cover the hole. You may need to cut some of the excess paper.

*********CAUTION********
These eggs are for pure enjoyment not intended to be used as form of revenge. grinnnn It was crazy!!!

This is also a great 4th of July game to play.

Play with them only outside to avoid a mess indoors!
Enjoy

#108038 April 10th, 2005 at 04:41 AM
S
S
Thanks for the idea! Now I know how to make revenge on the old man next time he gets on my nerves!!! dev laugh laugh

Link Copied to Clipboard