This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#107972 October 22nd, 2004 at 08:49 PM
OP Offline
Hello, wavey
How is everyone? Haven't been around here in a long time.
Have noticed that Weezie is still here. Is Bob still around? Wanted to get him the message that the seeds he sent me for the Maximillian sunflowers were successful. Finally, after a few frosts, they are showing some flowers. Hoping that they will move along more quickly next year.
Did everyone have a successful growing season? Ours here in SW PA was not so great, lousy year for tomatoes.
Will try to come back a little oftener. Have missed you all. (Can't get this to preview, will post and hope it turns out right.)

#107973 October 23rd, 2004 at 12:30 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
wavey wavey wavey wavey
Hi Carol,
How are youuuuuu!!???
This is too spooky, us girls and Bill were taking a nostalgic run thru some previous posts and I came acrossed your name several times today,
and I had wondered how you were!!!
Spooky, and you showed up here this afternoon!!!

How neat!!!

Glad to see you found your way back!!
Yes, the growing season wasn't all that it was cracked up to be this year, muttled thru it,
and tomatoes weren't that plentiful, but still good to eat!!!

#107974 October 26th, 2004 at 05:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Carol--glad to see you back!!!!

We've had a few frosts where I live in Western MD.....I may not be all that far away from you....

Bob hasn't been here for a long time--not sure what happened to him.......

Hope that you come back and visit with us a lot......

laura

#107975 October 26th, 2004 at 06:19 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Hey Carol wavey ....glad to see you made it back...no, I haven't seen Bob on here for a loooooooong time. Didn't have time for a tomato crop this year....definitely getting those tomatoes in this coming year for sure thumbup ...really missed the taste of my homegrown ones.....store tomatoes just don't cut it. :p

See you around the board.
Catlover kit

#107976 October 28th, 2004 at 12:47 AM
OP Offline
Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. Am glad to be back.
Heard on the radio today that tomatoes will be very expensive for the next few months due to the hurricanes in Florida and disease or pests (don't remember which) in Mexico. Don't care much for the ones you can buy anyway. Guess we'll have to do without except for the ones I have left from canning last year.
Guess Bob has disappeared. Will try his e-mail address but doubt that it is the same as the one I have.
Hope everyone is looking forward to Halloween.
[Linked Image]We're having 5 grandkids overnight on Friday. There will be scary/funny movies, funnel cakes, Grandpa's milkshakes, deer spotting in the truck and various other treats.
Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday. [Linked Image]

#107977 October 28th, 2004 at 03:49 AM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Sounds like you are going to have some good quality time with the grandkids. kit

Link Copied to Clipboard