This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#107696 February 2nd, 2004 at 05:12 PM
A
apples Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hello.
I like this place, it's nice!
I'm pretty new to the plant world but I love them.
My bedroom has a fairly open west facing window and I've just been filling it with plants for the last few months. I think it's become a compleatly separate ecosystem from the rest of the house! Haven't done much outside eccept for plant the hedges.
So thats my story...
I was thinking of starting and indoor food garden and kind of wondering what my best and most plentifull options would be? A little while after new years I planted a bunch of pepper seeds strait from the pepper in my fridge and they seem to be doing quite well but I don't really know how big they plan on getting or if they'll even fruit. Anyways, mainly just wanted to say hi but any advice would be a bonus.
Thanks

#107697 February 2nd, 2004 at 06:23 PM
flowers.gif" alt="[Linked Image]" class="post-image" style="height:auto!important;max-width:100%!important;"/>

Hi, Apple! I don't have an answer to your questions, but welcome!
You're going to LOVE this site. Everyone is sooo friendly and helpful....and funny. laugh
This is the greatest bunch of gardeners you're ever likely to meet.
Ask questions..Everyone here LOVES a challenge. Someone will show up soon to give you some tips. thumbup
We have some other nice folks from Canada here, as well...I know they'll be here soon to give you a big "Howdy."

Enjoy!

#107698 February 2nd, 2004 at 08:21 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Welcome to The Garden Helper Apples!!! wavey

This is a great place to find info and to just get away from the rat race of daily life!!!

Try and place your ?'s in the appropriate categories and you will get your answers sooner! (Some people with more experience in certain areas don't read other areas!!!! ) If it's not in the right place don't worry about it....we can move the posting to the appropriate spot!!!

Ask away and have some fun ....watch out you will be making a ton of friends all over the world!!! wavey

#107699 February 2nd, 2004 at 11:49 PM
A
apples Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Thanks for the warm greatings smile !
Jillie, can't see the details that well but your signature pic looks like a very impressive succulant. Is it your own? Cat lover, as to your question I was looking for info on getting my newly recieved gardenia to continue blooming.I have few big fat buds that seem to be ready to expload and a few still growing. The first thing that wasn't trying sell me a gardenia or it's seeds was a link to an email and responce specificaly about bringing gardenias to bloom indoors laugh . When I saw the forum I thought I could learn alot so why not.
Thanks again for being so nice grinnnn !!!

Link Copied to Clipboard