This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#106671 November 10th, 2004 at 11:01 PM
R
Renee Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Just wanted to drop in and say that I am still alive ( Weezie worries so much)and that over the past 4 months I have gone through a bad separation, selling my house, having to find a new one, surgery and having to put my beautiful great dane down. It has been rough. The only bright thing I can say about all of it is that it's almost over. The last thing to do is settle on my house which is the 30th of this month!!! Look out Berryville, VA!!! Here I come!! i guess it's better to have alot of bad things at once instead of drawing them out for years.
I see everyone is still busy helping old and new gardeners with their planting pros and cons. I'm glad to have time again to come back and visit! I truely have missed everyone, and the positive attitudes ( well, most of the time!!! grinnnn sometimes a lil mischievous too) But I should be updating my webshots in a month or 2 and will take alot of pictures for my new home so we can see the progress. I know how you guys like to partake in the rewards of a job well done!
Well, the ole job is pestering me again, silly work always getting in the way!!!!! I'm glad to be back, I have a lot of catching up to do!!!

#106672 November 10th, 2004 at 11:07 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies you have been sorely missed! you will have to email me with the scoop. sounds like the last 5 months have been rough kissies

glad to have you back, take care and looking forward to seeing you on the board more!

#106673 November 11th, 2004 at 03:09 PM
Hey, Renee, wavey I think I remember you from a long,long time ago. Glad you've come back, sorry about the turmoil. I too left while going through a nasty time, had to shut down the internet for a while, til I got the pig out of the house, everythings cool now. thumbup If we didn't have bad times we wouldn't know what a good time was. laugh

#106674 November 11th, 2004 at 06:38 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Oh Renee I am so sorry to hear about all your misfortunes lately. Duh
Glad to see you on the positive road and moving on with your life. thumbup
Hope everything goes well with your new home. angell
Keep us posted and we will be waiting on those pix in the near future. wink You know you can't wait too long or we will all be after you. laugh
Catlover kit

#106675 November 11th, 2004 at 08:09 PM
R
Renee Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I was just sitting here at work and thinking......I know where I am going to put all my cannas I dug up, lilies, hostas, dahlias, daiseys, sedums....ect on and on.....Then I thought.....hmmm i don't even know where I am putting my couch an dfurniture but I know where my flowers are going!!!! I even looked at those pre-fab koi ponds and thought that it would look great next to my potting shed!!!! Well, at least I have my priorities in order.
hmm,......that makes me think now that I might need the utilities turned on as well.!!! Oh no......gotta run, alot to do before the first weekend of Dec. I'm very excited!!!! flw

#106676 November 16th, 2004 at 07:40 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Renee,
I am very glad to see you back here on the forum..
Glad to hear things will be much better soon!!!

Good to hear that you are looking forward to your new home, and the little barn/potting shed in the back..That will be great for you!!!
(maybe even a greenhouse in the future.)

Are you closer to that lady who had the "garden" she was giving away?? I thought it was a little bit of a distance from you other home.???????

I hadn't heard about the surgery, nothing too serious I hope!!!

And I am seriously looking forward to future pictures...on a new "Front yard garden"
You have a wonderful touch with flowers and building things....

Please keep us posted!!!

Weezie

And Weezie does worry too much, we form bonds with people here and miss them and wonder and or worry about them when it's been a bit too long from hearing from them kissies Just need a touching in with the base every so often and we feel muchhhhhhh better!!!! thumbup muggs gab
Thanks Renee!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard