This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#106052 April 3rd, 2004 at 01:58 AM
N
Nae21 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Hi everyone! I have joined this Forum in hope to learn a little about gardnening!! LOL!! I;m very new at this and am hoping to do the landscaping on my on around our new house. I was hoping to get some ideas keeping in mind I've never done any gardening before....Please help!!

#106053 April 3rd, 2004 at 04:51 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
wavey
Howdy! I'm in Kentucky, too. (Laurel Co.)
If you're into gardening of any kind, this is the best website in the whole entire world of cyberspace! There are so many different people from everywhere, and if you have a question (no matter how small or LARGE) they will answer it!
All kinds of personalities and different areas of knowledge. (I fit into the category of "humorous/not much knowledge" but they haven't kicked me off yet!!!) I love this place!!! You will find everything here. Welcome!!!

And do you know how COLD it is supposed to get here in Ky. Monday night? In the 20's!
wavey wavey wavey

Link Copied to Clipboard