This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105958 September 6th, 2004 at 08:35 PM
J
jogger Offline OP
OP Offline
J
What kind of people can shoot little children dev . My heart goes out to the families. We cannot begin to understand their grief.
l get most upset when people say they are animals, animals kill to survive.Terrorist's ARE THE DEVIL INCARNATE, l struggle to think of a name for them. Have cried so much watching and reading the news. will we ever rid our world of these vile terrorist's, l do not think so.
At times like this l question my thought's of a god. Suffer the little children?

doreen.

#105959 September 6th, 2004 at 09:27 PM
M
M
I understand what you mean. It makes me sick to think of how someone could murder innocent children. My heart also goes out to all the parents and families who lost their babies. What a sad sad story..

#105960 September 7th, 2004 at 01:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How awful, I missed the story though......been watching the weather channel almost 24/7, what happened, and where did it happen?

#105961 September 7th, 2004 at 02:03 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
very sad story

At times like this l question my thought's of a god. Suffer the little children?
Yesterday when I was telling my 5 year old grandson about my friend Karen who was where the hurricane was, he didn't understand what a hurricane WAS! So, I showed him a lot of pictures on the internet, and he watched the Weather Channel with me. After awhile he asked me why God would tear people's houses up, and let people get killed. It's hard to explain that to MYSELF, let alone a 5 year old.

I sure wouldn't have wanted him to see the news report of this incident in Russia. ters

#105962 September 7th, 2004 at 03:14 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
***Doreen, My heart also goes out to all the children and the families and all of the people in Russia!!!
It is truly a sad, sad day!!
For all the world!!!

I know it's so hard to conceive why GOD would allow such suffering...
I could not imagine this fate for anyone....

But in a small way, that we may understand it in my words is....it's his way of motivating people to bring out the best in people who may never have been motivated into helping others in times of strife and dispare, same as the hurricane's in Florida, earthquakes in Japan, Tsnunami's in the other regions of the world, Forrestfires in the West, etc, etc...

For You and all the people to bring out your empathy and you should volunteer your time somehow, somewhere....and do GOD's work and lend a helping hand where and how you're able to!!
HE needs those people back up with him, for some reason we may never know.....
It's so hard when it's children, we think they've had no life at all and all their years ahead....
Sometimes it's easier we think for the older to go, they've lived a full life and seen a great deal, but children are sooooo innocent.....so heartbreaking kissies and all others!!!
thumbup flw cool
It's what will get you thru anything!!!

Weezie

#105963 September 8th, 2004 at 06:57 PM
When I saw the pictures on the evening news that night, I felt so bad. I ran into my child's room and hugged her tightly. She asked why and I told her "because I love you". That's all she needed to know.

I have a friend who became enraged when she saw the photos on the from page of the newspapers. She thought that it was too gruesome to be there for kids to see. And it was. But sooner or later, they have to see the evil in the world. We just have to be honest with them in as gentle a way as possible.

No God of mine had anything to do with that incident. It did serve, however tragically, to expose the perpetrators as the monsters they are. Those individuals will be getting no sympathy from me. It's bad enough that we involve adults in political conflicts.

It's a scary world, sometimes. But if we can cherish all that's good about it now while we have the chance, we will not have wasted our lives.

#105964 September 8th, 2004 at 07:40 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
This absolutely makes me SICK ! I was going through the 149 pictures in the link above and tears are uncontrollably streaming down my cheeks. My heart aches so bad....I am at a total loss for words. angell angell angell angell angell angell angell

#105965 September 8th, 2004 at 08:31 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Bess,
I ran into my child's room and hugged her tightly. She asked why and I told her "because I love you". That's all she needed to know.
I gave both of mine hugs and kisses too!!!
And I watched the news like it was mine or my family in there too!!!
I could not get too far away from the tv to miss them being released or something....

I have a friend who became enraged when she saw the photos on the from page of the newspapers. She thought that it was too gruesome to be there for kids to see. And it was. But sooner or later, they have to see the evil in the world. We just have to be honest with them in as gentle a way as possible.
I agree with your friend a little bit, I think it should be available but what we as the parent believe is enough to show, not what anyone thinks we should show...

I agree with you,
they have to see the evil in the world.
Because we can't shelter them all of their life, to some degree they have to know...Same way as we practiced our air~raid drills back in the 60's and hiding under our desks if anything happened...
Same as people do bad things to kids, like kid~knapping them, some may live in an area where that NEVER happens, and some may where it DOES...
But we still have to warn them no matter...
just in case!!!

No God of mine had anything to do with that incident.
I hope I didn't imply that HE did it... Those ba~zerk terrorists did it, from listening to the devil too much... but GOD does use incidents like that to help "US" see good vs evil alot clearer!!
And to light a fire under OUR butts as good people to do something more about it....and not sit by passively sweeping it under the rug.....

It's a scary world, sometimes. But if we can cherish all that's good about it now while we have the chance, we will not have wasted our lives.
So very true..... without the BAD we would never FULLY appreciate the good,
we have to acknowledge it happens, we just need to do something about it....
Although wouldn't it be a perfect world if everyone was all good, but some listen to the devil more than the listen to the BIG GUY UPSTAIRS!!

********Karen,
I too was so sadden when I heard the news,
I had an aching in my stomach, head, neck everywhere today, as it was my childs first day of school, and I walked the whole way to school, light hearted for my childs sake, but aching inside for everyone involved over there..
Everyone inside, how beyond scared everyone must have been... And how torturous it must have been for those outside, NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING ON..
And for the leadership of what to do.... and HOW to do it... so that all would come out okay...
And the anger from those now saying they (the govt) didn't do enough to protect them...

I kept looking around wondering if it could or would ever happen here or anywhere here....
One can't help but think that!!!
The sane person inside me says, not where I live,
but the reality person says, it could be aware...

So many thoughts.....But for the innocent child who has just begun their journey...so sad!!!!!
So heart breaking....For the mother's/father's who sat there helpless, not being able to do anything to protect their child has got to be the worst!!! I cannot fathom that feeling...

My heart angell ...

Weezie

#105966 September 8th, 2004 at 11:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ters [Linked Image] ters

Karen ters

#105967 September 10th, 2004 at 12:23 AM
I was sickened by what those terrorists did in Russia.

Then last night on the local news a Rockdale County man, had his son over the holiday weekend for visitation, as he and his wife were in the middle of a divorce.

He never showed up to bring the boy back, and his neighbors were concerned they did not see anyone moving around the house. They went in the house, and found the boy shot in the head,(by the father) and the father committed suicide, just to get "even" with his soon to be ex wife.

Why must adults hurt children to make a point or to make themselves feel powerful??????

What has this world come to??????

ters ters mad

#105968 September 14th, 2004 at 05:13 AM
Sad times we live in.

Link Copied to Clipboard