This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105927 September 22nd, 2004 at 09:31 PM
P
pinky Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi again;
I went to plants and flowers and saw all the
topics listed -GREAT- however it also said
no new topics allowed -or words to that affect.
Do you know what that is about?
LOVE LIGHT AGAIN
Pinky Duh

#105928 September 22nd, 2004 at 10:20 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm??? Duh

I just went a took a peak into the plants and flowers section, tried to post on a couple of them, they would of let me....
Also, tried to post a new one, would also let me.

Let's see, first I would have said, maybe you clicked on one, that had been locked and moved to a new post where it would be answered a little better in the different section....
And not deleted???
I checked the first page, I didn't see one of those?????

Did that happen on every one you tried to post or every time you went to start a new topic?????

Or just one one inparticular?????

I'm not totally computer savy, so I'd have to say, try it one more time, go to plants and flowers Section, it'll click onto a big page with all the other posts, then in the upper right side of the page, there's a blueish colored box that says; START TOPIC, click that, and it should give you a new section where to start your new message, along with a subject line to type in what the question *header/line* would be.....

See if that works, and let us know!!!
More than happy to help you out!!!

Weezie

P/S. I clicked on my E~mail notification button on this post so, if you or someone else responds, I'll come back on to it!!! thumbup thumbup thumbup

#105929 September 22nd, 2004 at 10:22 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
If you still can't get thru,
I'll ask Bill about it.

Weezie

#105930 September 24th, 2004 at 03:19 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
pinky
Gardener
Member # 3597

posted September 23, 2004 02:56 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oops, I missed the l on the other 2 notes I sent
you.
I found the plants and flowers you told me about my error was that I had gone to the Archives.
Again thanks.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pinky

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 9 | From: CANADA | Registered: Sep 2004 | IP: Logged

*******Pinky,
I copied and pasted your other note, so that if anyone is following this post and maybe why they get the same message, they'll know why too!!! thumbup

And I'm just Weezie (*no l) but I answer to just about anything!!!

And thanks for the crit info as to how you got the message, always love cool updates!
Thanks!!!

Weezie

Link Copied to Clipboard