This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105917 April 19th, 2004 at 10:35 PM
S
OP Offline
S
wavey
Hello everyone. My name is Suzie, I am from NY, Long Island to be exact. I have been toying with my garden for oh about 7 yrs now and the last 2 years have been GREAT! This year I am going all out on vegetables.
I work out of my home, my husband & I own/operate our own appliance repair business so I am constanlty online, (love this job wink ). Oh, BTW, any appliance problems just let me know LOL.
Lets see what else, oh, yes, I have 2 children, my son is 20, my daughter is 27, and I also have 2 wonderful grandchildren, 5 & 8 months. We have 2 cats, and a dog, a whole bunch of fish, a few pets that just visit from time to time, and a lot of strays that know where to come when they are hungry.
Well I guess that's about it, for now anyway...
Cant wait to get to know everyone, and learn a thing or two about gardening....
wink

#105918 April 20th, 2004 at 01:27 AM
wavey Hi Suzie!

Where on Long Island are you? I have cousins in Syosset, and my sister-in-law has a summer home in East Hampton. I'm in Rockland County, NY but grew up in Westchester.

I also have kids who are 7 years apart, but my son is the older and daughter, younger - they are 21 and 13 1/2. It's like raising 2 different generations at a time, did you find that?

Glad you found us here - this is the best cyber family around! kissies Pull up a chair and tell us more about yourself, and enjoy your time here.

Link Copied to Clipboard