This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105695 June 14th, 2004 at 06:40 AM
AV Queen
OP Offline
AV Queen
Hello all!

Just passing through (again)... wavey

So, what have you all been up to? How is everyone's gardens doing?

Mine is getting better, but it has taken a lot more work than I had first thought to get this house and land back into 'shape'. grinnnn

#105696 June 15th, 2004 at 12:20 AM
B
B
Hiya, Barley! wavey

I've been incredibly busy too, and am just passing through myself! I'd wondered where you'd got to!!! wink

I have been weeding, weeding, weeding, and photographing my flowers when i get the chance. I also have been freaking myself out with all the snakeskins i've been finding in my stone wall....not to mention the snakes!

My bareroot roses are blooming....except for a few that don't even have buds yet. eek
Hope you are enjoying your new home....what are you doing to your new garden...and how are you making your new house your home?

Take care,
Barb H

#105697 June 17th, 2004 at 12:22 AM
Hi Barley...how's your new pet duck? Or was it a goose? How's the new house shaping up? Come back and chat every once in a while. We miss you! kissies

Barb H., snakeskins and snakes would be freaking me out. I don't want to live anywhere where I might run into a snake in my garden. frown We have rattlers but they stay up in the mountains away from me, and that's the way it should be! We miss you too. kissies

Link Copied to Clipboard