This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104725 November 4th, 2004 at 03:38 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Hello fellow gardeners, I am sort of in a slump because the winter is almost here. I want to introduce myself. I am Carole from southeastern Pennsylvania and garden in zone 6. I use to have 2 acres but since my husbands passing now only have a front yard and a ground out the back family room a plot. My deck is always adorned with planter's during the summer. My favourite annuals are petunias lol and zinnias. My favourite perrenials are Dianthus, mums and roses.
I would enjoy meeting other fellow gardeners!
Carole

#104726 November 4th, 2004 at 03:55 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
My favourite annuals are petunias lol and zinnias.
Me, too! ! ! thumbup
I am a zinnia freak! And, I have an obsession to save EVERY seed! One of these days I'll have enough seeds to plant the entire world in zinnias! Won't that be pretty? laugh

Welcome to the forum!

Very nice to meet you!

Cindy

#104727 November 4th, 2004 at 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Carole [Linked Image] Nice to meet you!

My favourite perrenials are Dianthus, mums and roses
I'm a rose nut myself...My current count is 13 bushes.

Looking forward to chatting with you grinnnn

#104728 November 4th, 2004 at 04:53 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
[Linked Image]Welcome to The Garden Helper Carole wavey

Your more than welcome to chime in wherever and whenever you like.....more the merrier around here. Bill has loads of information written up so you will have plenty to read....and if you can help someone with any of their plants, join right in. kissies

Have a great day and again Welcome to the GH forum!
Catlover kit

#104729 November 7th, 2004 at 02:58 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Thank you one and all for your special welcome. I am thrilled to have found this site and will hopefully make some special gardening friends here. flw

Carole

Link Copied to Clipboard