This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104684 October 15th, 2004 at 08:15 PM
OP Offline
Hello everybody! wavey I apologise for my long absence...again. But the good news is that my classes are going great and midterm week is almost over. The downside, however, is that you may not hear from me again until after finals. thumbup
I hope everyone else is having as much luck. Keep your leafy friends healthy and take care of yourselves! I'll be back soon! thumbup

#104685 October 15th, 2004 at 08:41 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Hi Plantlady wavey ....glad to hear from you.
Saw you in New Members first and I was thinking to myself....we already have a plantlady! laugh

My daughter is taking her midterms too this week. Yucky...I remember those days. Good luck on your finals and looking forward to seeing you when you get back. Keep up the hard work....it is all down hill from here...at least for this semester!!!!

Congrats on the lipstick ID! thumbup
Catlover kit

#104686 October 15th, 2004 at 09:20 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
It was just so puny from being pot bound
I know what you mean...I feel the same way myself sometimes! laugh

Enjoying this cold, rainy weather we're having in Kentucky?
(No matter what my "Location" says at the bottom, that only refers to my brain. My physical presence is in London, KY!)

I commend you on focusing on your studies instead of goofing off in college. lala

Good luck!

Cindy

#104687 October 15th, 2004 at 10:59 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hi wavey Plantlady19,
Good to see you back again!!!
Glad to hear you're doing good in school!!!
Learn lot's of good stuff while you're there!
What classes are you taking?????

Congrat's on finding out your plant and getting it back to health again!!! Thats' great!

See you on the boards!!!

Weezie

Link Copied to Clipboard