Hello,

I just found this site--about 3 hours ago--while I was searching for the correct identification of something called a dragon flower from the Wunderground Photo site--the URL is impossibly long, so I've used tinyurl.com to make it reasonable.

http://tinyurl.com/4dbty

It's an attractive orange and yellow flower and when I did a Google, I found a dragon flower here which does not match. I think I need to post this part to the mystery plant section.

The photos at Wunderground are great but there are lots of stumpers and I've been trying to find a website to help. So now I have this one to turn to.

I am a retired librarian now living in South Carolina, former gardener--both indoor and out, but now an armchair gardener only. Also former photographer--also armchair now. And a pet owner--we have an Airedale (2 years old and our last one due to our age), a retired racing greyhound (which we hope to continue with) and a blue-point Siamese cat. I also do Czechoslavakian Easter Eggs similar to Ukrainian one but easier because the tool used with hot wax is a nail or pin head dipped into the wax rather than a tiny funnel which I've never been able to handle well.

I have already enjoyed many of the site features and look forward to corresponding with you. I used to be quiet--but can't stay so for very long any more.

Ann