This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#103634 December 18th, 2004 at 11:37 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Hello, from central Oklahoma. I'm Copperdog and new to the forum. I have some basic gardening skills but not many. growing up, my parents always gardened but I never paid much attention. As will happen in life, now I'm interesting in gardening myself.

My wife and I have recently purchased a home on five acres. It's a little overwhelming trying to figure out where to start. There are no established beds. Though we do have some mature trees and some roses next to the house.

So that's why I'm here, trying to figure how manage the space I've have.

See you around the board!

Copperdog

#103635 December 19th, 2004 at 03:46 AM
wavey hey there from the home of the Sooners.
We moved into town off acreage 9 years ago, about the best advice i can send your way, is, find somebody to mow your place that likes to mow, it's a time killer.
plant what you like to eat, what you love to look at, it's easier to take care of if you are interested.
a purple martin house is a good thing, they make a pleasant sound, eat their weight in skeeters.
smile

Link Copied to Clipboard