This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#103381 October 4th, 2004 at 03:06 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Hi fellow gardeners! I'm new, just joined this morning and looking forward to joining in as often as I can! I'm a professional freelance landscaper of over 20 years and an avid flower gardener since I was old enough to hold a trowel. I was very fortunate in that both of my grandfathers were avid flower gardeners as well. I specialize in garden design, installation and maintenance professionally but on a personal level I love to propagate by stem and root cuttings to get free plants. I have a bad habit of collecting seeds everywhere I go and everywhere I work even when I just know I have no place to plant them. Is there a twelve step program that anyone knows about for someone like me...tee hee. Anyway, I will make up a seed list in the next day or so and post for anyone interested and can't wait to check out everyone else's. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Becki

#103382 October 4th, 2004 at 03:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Becky wavey It's really nice to meet you grinnnn

#103383 October 4th, 2004 at 03:20 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Yep, we've had quite a few discussions on that subject!

Welcome to the forum, Becki!

Hope to see you around a LOT!

#103384 October 5th, 2004 at 10:14 PM
The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Welcome to The Garden Helper Allgreenthumbs wavey
Is there a twelve step program that anyone knows about for someone like me...tee hee.
Sorry...this forum is going to make your OCD even worse. laugh

Can't wait to read some of your posts. wavey

Link Copied to Clipboard