This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#102909 November 14th, 2004 at 03:30 AM
Merme Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi everyone ~

Almost everyone either has or can readily get one of those big 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle with a few pieces missing. Grab one of those and paint in three shades of green.

Loosely divide up the pieces into three piles and paint the pieces of each pile in one of the various shades of green, both sides.

While the pieces are drying, get several sheets of thin cardboard, such as a cereal box, gift box, or the sheets inside of shirts. Draw a circle the size you want the outer rim of the wreath to be and a second circle within that one, so you have a ring. Cut out.

Next, glue the dried pieces of the puzzle around the ring, varying the shades of green, some stacked higher than others. When the glue is dry, add red beads and ribbon.

If you make these ornament size, you can fit a wallet size photo in the center. Or make it bigger for a larger photo or leave empty. This is a great project for kids to help make and a nice way for them to give away their school photos.

Merme

#102910 November 14th, 2004 at 06:04 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
This is cool. thumbup
For all kinds of craft stuff!

This is worth BUYING a puzzle just for this purpose!

And any project that involves GLUE is my kind of project!

I love GLUE!

nutz lala

Cindy

#102911 November 14th, 2004 at 06:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a great idea...... smile

I love anything that lets me drag out the old hot glue gun!!!

I will definetely try this one out.....heck, you can get an el cheapo puzzle at the dollar store for a buck..... wavey

#102912 November 15th, 2004 at 12:05 AM
this sounds fun! kissies

Link Copied to Clipboard