This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#102516 May 23rd, 2004 at 05:23 AM
K
Kel Offline OP
OP Offline
K
wavey Well Hello all! My name is Kelly and I am in the wonderfull Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Wanted to say hi and hope to find out lots of info to help me not destroy my house plants! I have, so far, been able to take care of some house plants with out harm. (African Violet, Grape Ivy, Begonia, a spider plant, and a few Geraniums)

I found this site while trying to get some info on geraniums. I am looking forward to reading posts and posting what I may be able to contribute.

smile Take care,

#102517 May 23rd, 2004 at 06:43 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Kel wavey and welcome to the forum!!!! If you have any questions I'm sure you'll find them here.....everyone is so helpful and friendly. I have a few geraniums myself actually.....just got a free one that was being given away at a nursery the other day..... thumbup Glad to have you here, and I hope you get to come and chat with us a lot! smile

#102518 May 23rd, 2004 at 07:42 AM
K
Kel Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Hi Loz,

Thanks for the welcome. I started my geraniums from seed and am so happy to have 5 nicely growing geraniums. I look forward to reading about lots of plants! Thanks again.

Kel

Link Copied to Clipboard