This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#102222 June 9th, 2004 at 05:34 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Well folks I'm back!
To start with DELL is full of Crap!They had me convinced I had a bad modem.....not to mention not too long b4 that they had me convinced was a bad hard drive.Then when called to cancel modem I ordered they claimed my order had NOT been processed.....when tracking had told me it WAS sent the 4th,then they called(the delivery person with said modem) cause were confussed cause was in my moms name(who bought me comp) she had to give them my # cause Dell gave her # in TN for a package to be delivered in TX.Then when called Dell to give me my $$ back had to argue with them cause THEY have a mans name on my info...all was correct but the 1st name so we WILL be checking on THOSE idiots on Thursday to be sure I get my $$$$$
my comp issue was my dial up software.my neighbor has finally got his phone turned on(delayed 3 weeks after he paid cause of a SBC strike then they repeatedly could not find him,plus turned his phone on elsewhere& took 5 days to undo that but did NOT bother to turn on right place that day while there) He loaded disk& told him no dial tone,so he loaded earthlink disc he had got in mail& worked so brought to me& look muggs I'm back online smile
In the meantime durring all my internet blackout my hubby had a heart attack.I'm not too sure him textureing our liveingroom ceiling helped him in the least.My neighbor ran him to hospital here in town(which is 16 miles from us)I tried calling ahead to hospital to let them know he was on way in....by the time i got through(they have a switchboard....but emergency don't work till 7 am)when i got hold of hospital he had been there 10 minutes and they transfered him to St Elizabeth in Beaumont Tx 80 miles away where THEY thought he needed a quad by pass and were transfering him to Galveston UTMB(which if you don't know is the #1 heart hospital in TX) he didn't need the surgery he has a rare disease where his arterys are enlarged .so hes being treated with meds.He does have damage to his heart.Is the 2nd heart attack in 4 years.his 1st one they plaed a stint which is working but they do not recomend he get anymore stints cause if was to have another heart attack would collapse them.He is not working right now and will apply for disability(apt. the 16th)we go back to dr in Galveston the 20th of July.my cuz lives galveston& me and his dad stayed with her while down there and we will stay the night there when go to dr apt.
my garden is doing great
this is 1st stop on board
someone at gate....gotta go see ya latter today
& glad 2 be back!

#102223 June 9th, 2004 at 06:05 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
wavey wavey wavey
Hello Njoynit!!!
I for one am very glad to see you back!!!
We missed you here!!!

I hope the hubby is feeling better! angell angell
And will continue to get better as the days
go by, no more big projects for him for awhile!

Glad to hear your gardens are doing well!!!! flw

And I am glad your computer is back to working conditions!!! Frustrating when it's not up and running, frown mad isn't it!??!!??!

Weezie

I posted your Free plants thing you sent!!
Looked very interesting!

#102224 June 9th, 2004 at 06:14 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Weezie.I was still plowing through mail.I know is somewhere in Tx and that is work for disabled folks is a trade they are able to do to earn $$
e mailed you elf blowling 3.I love the bonus rounds are night time elf shots.LOL
projects are bad.....he has re did my kitchen again for the 5 th time but looks great and like it better
C ya

#102225 June 9th, 2004 at 11:16 PM
B
B
njoyinit!!!!

welcome back! i missed your posts! So sorry to hear about your husband...hope he is on the mend.

Barb

#102226 June 9th, 2004 at 11:56 PM
njoynit Offline OP
OP Offline
it would take LOTS of duct tape to mend him proper.He won't stop doing and rest.but that trip to dallas& back DID slow him down...for about 2 days.He just ain't one to sit still and do notheing& when he's gone somewhere too long I get worried.He did that to me yesterday.Went to indian springs for lawn mower parts and was gone for 10 hours.I need a homeing device on him laugh

I see ya finally got some warmer temps.We R roasting down here and is muggy I just about have moved into the pool.I got a good tan though.no internet does things like that nutz

Link Copied to Clipboard